Chapter 6

(A/N you saw it right a new chapter!)

A few weeks has passed since the entrance exam and Izuku and Kyouka's relationship grew stronger. They decieded that they would go today to the mall.

Izuku: "Oh man where is she did something happend?" Izuku mutterd like crazy with concern that somethimg may happend to his first friend.

Kyouka: "Hey dude i'm here you can stop with your muttering now" Kyouka said as she put her hand on his shoulder giving him a soft smile

Izuku: "Sorry it's a old habbit that i got from my dad." Izuku said embarressed.

Kyouka: "Don't worry man i don't mind it i even think it's a bit cute" she said with a blush as she now realized what she said now.

Izuku: "Thanks" Izuku said with a blush and a hand behind his head.

Kyouka: "What are we waiting for LET'S GO!" Kyouka said as she grabbed Izuku's wrist dragging him with her.

~Time Skip~

Right now both were sitting on a bench in a park eating some ice cream.

Izuku: "You really didn't have to pay for the ice cream i wou-" Kyouka stopped Izuku with one of her earphonejacks.

Kyouka: "Yeah no you already paid for my stuff at the mall against my will so atleast let me treat you some ice cream greenie." She stated.

Izuku: "Sorry" Izuku said with a little pout.

Kyouka: "Midoriya there is something i wanted to ask you for a while" Kyouka said as she looked at him.

Izuku: "Feel free to ask" He said as he looked at her with a smile.

Kyouka: "During the entrance exam you said you had to proof someone wrong what did you mean with that and what excatly is your quirk?" She asked.

Izuku: "I knew that this will eventually come up... Allright i will tell you everything because i don't want that this friendship is build on lies and i feel like that i can trust you." Izuku said with a serious tone.

Kyouka: "Then tell me please." She said

Izuku: "Not here... here are to many people come with me" he said as he pulled out his phone tipped something. Kyouka was a bit confused why he couldn't tell it her here but she did as he said.

They were walking to an alley as suddenly a Warp Gate opend.

Kyouka: "What the heck is that a portal!?" Kyouka said surprised.

Izuku: "It's actually called a warp gate but i guess you can call it a portal." Izuku said as he grabbed Kyouka's hand go through portal with her. She of course was caught off guard and blushed.

Kurugiri: "Welcome back Izuku, are you sure you want to tell her?" Kurugiri asked his nephew.

Izuku: "Yes i trust her" he said as go with her into his room.

Izuku: "Please sit it's gonna be a long story." Izuku said as both sat down on his bed.

Kyouka: "So are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Kyouka asked.

Izuku: "Yes, just give me a moment to focus it is not easy for me to go back and tell everything." Izuku said as he looked at the ground.

Kyouka: "look it's allright if you don't wanna tell me i didn't know it's hard for you to tell" she said as she put her hand on Izuku's shoulder trying to calm her friend down.

Izuku: "No it's allright... it's just that i'm scared if i tell you everything that you don't want to be my friend anymore..." Izuku said scared to lose his first friend.