Chapter 12

We see Izuku and Dio approching each other in epic fashion until they were close enough and waited for the one who dared to make the first move. Much for Dio's liking it was Izuku.

Izuku: "Take this!" Izuku shouted as he tried to punch Dio with is 'All For One: Life Theft' but as he tried he saw a yellow man appearing out of Dio who punched him straight in the face sending flying in the trash bags.

Izuku: "Who is this yellow man?!" Izuku said as he got out of the trash bags.

Dio: "What you can see him!?" Dio was shocked no one saw his Stand for a long time.

Dio: "This what you see is my Stand or what you call a Quirk this is The World it not only is he pretty powerfull no he is also the one who also allows me to stop time!" Dio said showing the world while doing a pose.

Izuku: "Ha you left yourself open!" Izuku said as he throwed a trash bag with full force at Dio who catched with The World.

Dio: "Is this all you can do throwing trash at the all mighty Dio hahaha!" Dio said laughing still holding the trash bag in the hand. But Dio stopped laughing as he heard Izuku chuckle.

Izuku: "You know everything i do has a reason even throwing this trash bag has a reason because this fight is over" Izuku said looking Dio deep in the eyes with a smirk on his face

Dio: "What do you mean with over?!" Dio said feeling slightly mocked.

Izuku: "Because Killer Queen already touched the bag" Izuku said as he pushed the button.

Dio: "Killer WHAT?!" Dio said shocked looking at the trash bag but before he could stop time it already exploded.

Izuku watched Dio explode but as the smoke cleared he saw a damaged Dio still standing there laughing.

Dio: "HAHAHAHHA DID YOU REALLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD KILL ME DIO NO THIS PAIN IS THE GREATEST HIGH FOR ME!!!!" Dio screamed as he started laughing crazy.

Dio: "Though i think i know why you can see The World!" Dio said as he stopped laughing getting in serious mode.

Izuku: "Then tell me?!" Izuku said hoping to stall some time.

Dio: "The abillity you just used Killer Queen is not only a Quirk but a Stand too like my World!" Dio said as he gets closer to Izuku.

Dio: "So it's better to kill you now before you awaken your Stand and become a threat to me even though I am hero this is something i can't tolerate!" Dio said as he summoned The World who attacked Izuku with a 'Muda' barrage.

Dio/The World: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA" The punches of The World were so fast and powerfull that Izuku was sent flying through the brick wall in a building.

Dio: "This was easier than thought though i should make sure you're dead so you can't pull a Jotaro on me!" Dio said as he saw Izuku sitting on the floor bleeding from his head.

Dio: "So you're still alive impressiv but do not worry all you're pain will be gone now!" Dio screamed as The World was sending his final blow to Izuku as suddenly a hand stopped The World's attack.

Dio: "What how?!" Dio said in shock as he saw the figure who stopped his attack it was a cat like figure.

Izuku: "So this is my Stand" Izuku said as he got back on his feet. While The World tried to free his fist from Killer Queens grip which didn't work out to well.

Izuku: "It's time Dio to bite the dust!" Izuku said as he did a pose.

Dio: "What do you mea-" Suddenly Dio was stopped by a explosion coming from The World and Killer Queen.

Izuku: "It's over Dio now Killer Queen let's end this!" Izuku said as he was ready to end it all but for his surprise Dio was starting to chuckle.

Dio: "Heheh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME THE ALL MIGHTY DIO NO TRY TO BEAT ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT IN THE END IT'S ALL USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS!!!!!" Dio said screaming at the top of his lungs.

Izuku: "We will see about that!" Izuku said as he used 40% of All For One: Life Theft to attack Dio who couldn't react in time and has now a hole in his body from Izuku's fist.

Dio: "How are you so goddamn fast!" Dio said as he was losing blood.

Izuku: "You said The World was your Stand and that it's like a Quirk which means i can steal it's abbility to stop time!" Izuku as he pulled his fist out of Dio's stomach.

Dio: "NOOO YOU WILL NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM ME THIS IS YOUR END I WILL UNLEASH THE WORLD ONE LAST TIME AND KILL YOU!!!" Dio screamed as he was ready to unleash The World but before he could do that Killer Queen already appeard before him.

Izuku: "Now Killer Queen take his Stand's abbilty!" Izuku said as Killer Queen touched Dio's head and as he touched his head red and black lightning appeard

Dio: "WRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dio let one last scream out of pain out after that he got unconscious.

Izuku: "It's over" Izuku sighed out but as he was ready to pick up the unconscious Stain he heard a phone noise and looks at the not dead Iida.

Iida: "It's over you villain the heroes are coming" Iida said with blood everywhere on his body trying to stand up.

Izuku: "You are calling me a villain? I mean you're not wrong but what you call that blonde idiot on the ground there?" Izuku said pointing on the on the ground laying Dio.

Iida: "He's a hero obvious he tried to stop you!" Iida said confused with the question.

Izuku: "He might be a hero on the paper but he killed every villain he encounterd but not only that he also killed other heroes who dared to try to top his hero rank. So would you still call him a hero?" Izuku said to Iida who was lost of words for a few seconds but before he could say something he was kicked on the from Izuku.

Izuku: "Would you still call someone a hero who kills for his ego, who only cares for fame, who cares only for money, who neglected his supossed son because he didn't had something every other had?!!!" Izuku said as he kicked Iida with every word he said.

Izuku: "THINK BOOTLEG INGENIUM THINK WOULD YOU CALL SOMEONE LIKE THAT A TRUE HERO!!!!" Izuku said as with one final kick he knocked him unconscious.

Izuku: "I guess i get my answer next time..." Izuku said as he picked up Stain and walks through the now appeard portal.

Izuku: "If there is a next time" With one final smirk Izuku left the scene.

~A few minutes later~

The heroes and the police arrived now on the scene as they saw the unconscious Dio laying on the ground and a half to death beaten Iida.

Endeavor: "Get an ambulance for those two i will go search for the hero killer" Endeavor said loud enough that Iida woke up and screamed.

Iida: "NOOO DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!" But it was to late one of the police officers already touched Dio and a huge explosion appeard destroying near by buildings.

To be continued