Chapter 7

Kyouka Pov

Kyouka: 'A few days has passed since Izuku told me everything and asked me to join him. I've been thinking about it a lot latley. I watched a few villain attacks and noticed that most of the heroes only arrive when the media there is or a huge crowd. Today is friday that means i have to tell Izuku which side i choose. I'll tell him after school. Isn't the trip to the USJ today?'

Izuku Pov

Izuku: "Allright everything is prepared but i do hope that we didn't have to use Nomu" Izuku said as he scratched his head.

Dr. Garaki: "Don't worry the Nomu can give All Might a run for his money but are you sure that you and Kurugiri should go alone i mean we could get some thugs?" Garaki asked Izuku

Izuku: "I don't want to fight them i just want to give them the chance to fight for the right cause." Izuku said as he looked at the doctor

Kurugiri: "How many you think will join us?" Kurugiri asked drinking his last Whiskey bottle.

Izuku: "I really hope that Kyouka will join us she texted me earlier that she will tell me after school which side she will choose. But i also really hope that Uncle Aizawa will join us he searched after me since i was announced missing, i know he wasn't often there for me since he is an Underground Hero but he was one of the only ones who treated me good." Izuku said with hope that both will join them.

As soon as he said that Hisashi appeared with a remote in his hand.

All For One: "Here Kurugiri this will shut down your Warp Gate to transform you back to Oboro Shirakumo" Hisashi said as gave the remote back to Kurugiri.

Kurugiri: "Thanks this means a lot to me" Kurugiri said with a misty smile.

Izuku: "Who is Oboro Shirakumo?" Izuku asked confused

All For One: "Right we never told you so it all started with..."

~A whole explanation later~

Izuku: "So Kurugiri was back then friends uncle Aizawa before you found him half dead and saved him with turning Oboro Shirakumo to the Whiskey loving Misty Man Kurugiri?" Izuku said

All For One/Kurugiri: "pretty much yeah" they said one the same time

Izuku: "Allright let me change clothes then we can go to the USJ" Izuku said as go to his room.

(A/N this is how his villain outfit look like not my art)