Kiyopon Has Fallen In Love With Me?: 1

---

After the Ayanokoji group left the Keyaki Mall, Miyacchi, Yukimu and Airi left, leaving me and Kiyopon who stayed in the mall. I wanted to buy some clothes and stuff for myself, but since Kiyopon was alone I invited him to go with me.

"Hey Kiyopon~ What kind of girl do you like?" I started to say to him thoughtlessly. He looks up for a moment with his usual passive demeanor.

"Hmm... Since I'm just a plain, boring guy... Maybe a genki type just like you?"

"Kiyopon that's not true, you're not bori-"

Wait wait wait! Did he just say that his type are girls like me?! What do I do what do I do what do I do?!

In the end I didn't continue my sentence and walked beside this dude in total silence. I don't know why, but it's like my words were caught in my throat.

I felt this was really awkward, or maybe there was another reason...

We finally reached the clothes store. There's different types of clothes divided into different sections, ranging from the most common, normal clothes you'd wear to school to the super fancy brand name ones that businessmen would wear.

We headed over to the normal wear section first and did some looking around.

"Aren't you going to buy anything, Kiyopon?"
He continues to look around at the clothes without a word and then finally speaking up to me. "Do you think I need any bra?" I think he was trying to be funny, but his unmoving face and lack of expression ruined the effect of his joke.

"Kiyopon... You need to work on having a normal sense of humor."

He continues to look around at the clothing and not speaking a word. He then takes a plain white shirt with a price tag of 580 private points. "This one," he says to me without looking. Upon closer inspection, this looks like his size, it also looks really inexpensive and really boring.

"Kiyopon that shirt is pretty plain, don't you want something a little nicer?" I say with an expressionless face of my own to counter his. "There are some other shirts over there that are 300 points cheaper and they look much better." I pointed over to the shirts I was talking about.

"I dunno Haruka, I don't think I'd look good in those shirts." Great, he's trying to make this difficult.

I spend the next ten minutes trying to convince Kiyopon to buy one of the shirts that are 200 points cheaper, but he kept insisting that the plain white shirt was the one. It got to a point where I actually pull him towards the shirt in question and try to put it on his body myself.

"H-hey wait...!" Kiyopon pleaded to stop me from removing his red blazer.

"Don't you want to look good for the others? Now please just cooperate a little bit and stop being so stubborn." I reply in a mix of a sigh and an annoyed tone. He finally stops struggling with me and decides to pick out a few more shirts to try on, thinking that maybe, just MAYBE he would look good in one. Finally, we come to an agreement on a nice blue shirt that has the word "Rawr🦖" written on it in white lettering. Of course I tried to convince him to buy more of the other shirts, but he refused.

"Haruka, I thought we're here to join you in buying clothes, why am I the one who's buying the most amount of items here?"

"Well as your friend, I need to help you pick out the clothes that would suite you best! Besides, don't you think its enough that I'm helping you with this? Couldn't you at least try to cooperate a little?"

"But mostly this was your idea..." He mutters quietly to himself. He looked at me with a confused expression, but didn't say anymore and continued to follow me around the store.

After atleast an hour, we finished buying all the clothes that Kiyopon needed. We went to the counter and checked out the prices of everything to make sure we had enough points.

"It's weird for me to have someone help me with this..." Were his exact words.

"Hehehe, careful Kiyopon. You might fall in love with me at this rate lol," I joke with him as he just shrugs and pays for the items at the front desk.

"... Maybe I already have," he replies while the cashier gives him his clothes.

Wut?

At this point my wholesome smile ends as I'm honestly really shocked by this. Kiyopon always seemed like a quiet and reserved guy, not the least bit interested in relationships. But right now, looking at him and how he responded to my joke, it seems that maybe I was wrong about him... And these thoughts make me blush as I in turn respond.

"T-t-then you should be careful. Falling in love is pretty dangerous you know," I say with a stutter.

Kiyopon nods at my response, and checks the bag with all his clothes.

"I know."

---

Ughhh!! What does he mean by "I know"?! I just really don't want to think of the meaning behind his words right now. Is he actually falling in love with me?!

I buried my face on my pillows as I think about my date with Kiyopon. Truthfully, there was nothing really romantic about it. We were just talking about stuff for the most part, but I really felt something special when he said that "he already loved me." Maybe it's because relationships are a completely unknown territory to be exploring for me, but I feel like I can't stop thinking about him!

My feet begins to dig into the sheets as I slowly rock myself back and forth, burrying my face further into the pillow.