What happened To Kiyotaka and Horikita?: Prologue

"Konnichiwasuuupppp!" a cheerful male voice rang through the quiet room, startling his classmates. The sound of someone's loud entrance broke Haruka out of her thoughts as she looked in front to see Kiyotaka walking into the classroom with that infuriating grin on his face. She had never seen such an expression from him before and was even more surprised when she heard another female voice following Kiyotaka.

"W-wait up!! Kiyotaka-kun!!" came another feminine voice before she ran into the classroom, almost tripping over her own feet. She stopped in front of the brown haired male, panting heavily. Her chest heaving from the effort she exerted while trying to catch her breath.

"You're so clumsy, Suzune-chan~" Kiyotaka teased as she blushed a bright red in embarrassment and brushed her bangs down to hide it better.

"Mou... You don't have to tease me like that, it's embarrassing..." she mumbled as she avoided looking at anyone.

"Hehehe. Sorry sorry..." Kiyotaka apologized, though the mischievous glint still remained on his eyes. "I can't help it. Suzune-chan is really cute." He stated as he smiled at the shy girl. His words made her blush harder as she hid herself behind her hands.

"Ack! Shut uppp!" She muttered in embarrassment. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest due to the compliment he gave her.

Their classmates stared at them with their mouths wide open in shock as they continued to stare at the two bickering, dumbstruck by what just occurred in the classroom. They looked like two lovebirds who just found each other after being separated for years. They even looked like they were dating, but no one wanted to assume those assumptions so they kept silent. All of them are thinking the same thing that day: WTF.

---