Dungeon Exploration: Chapter 1

Warning this story contains the following: Violence, Heavy Sexual Themes, Blood and Gore, Body Horror, and Scenes that may frighten readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised.

---

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV]

Me and my party members finally reached the entrance of the Dungeon. The entrance was big, bigger than I thought it would be. Darker than the night engulfed it, with green leafs and vines surrounding the entrance.

This Dungeon is called Eternal Darkness and is supposed to be as dangerous as it is mysterious. It's so dark inside that people would lose their minds from it. It's filled with all kinds of creatures, given traits and abilities of the macabre.

It's a scary place that could easily send people mad, that is why we are here, to explore and probe it. Horrible reports have emerged surrounding it, it comes from all kinds of races. Flat chested Elves, Demi-humans, Giants and even the Humunculi, all have fallen prey to the darkness within.

My team is one the Adventurers has sent into it in hopes of exploring it. Me and my three other partners stand ready to enter.

My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Most call me Kiyo for short. I'm an Jack of all trades type, capable of doing anything. I specialize in stealth, combat and perception.

The Marksman of our group is Horikita Suzune. She's an elegant elf that thinks of herself to highly to speak to our group. I've seen her work many a times. Her marksman skills are on par with that of an elf royal's, which she is related too. Her willingness to speak to others is low, but when she does, she's demanding and stubborn. She's a good partner, always pushing herself to do better at everything.

The Conjurer of our group is Kushida Kikyō. She's a nice Witch that has taken a shine to me. She's nice, kind and cares for those around her. She's a little short and chubby, but that just adds to her cuteness. Despite being the weakest member, she tries her best at everything and will not give up. She wants to get stronger, and I want to help her achieve that goal.

And then we have the Healer, Ichinose Honami. A pure Priestess from the Church of Kei. All she does is pray, and tries to get the rest of us to do the same. She's quiet and generally wants everyone to be peaceful. She gives off a very motherly vibe that makes you not want to upset her. She tries to maintain the peace by making sure everyone Works off each other and helps each other out in their abilities. For the mission, she will provide support in healing our group members when needed.

"Let's go." Suzune says coldly. She readies her long bow and enters the darkness.

"Ah! Wait for us!" Honami shouts and runs after her, eager to enter the darkness.

I release a long sigh and wonder if entering was a good idea...

I enter the darkness with my little Tool— friends of three.

For fifteen minutes we jog along the never ending path, our lights the only thing separating us from true darkness. The cave's eerie ambiance stays in sync with my heart. I can't shake off this horrible feeling, it's probably anticipation for what awaits us.

"Rawr!" Something growls in the dark, long red eyes peering from the darkness. The creature pounces towards me, I step to the side and analyze it.

It's a T-rex woman.

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here," She smiles, showing her teeth. She has a nice voice, she could be considered beautiful if her eyes weren't filled with such malice.

"Who are you, creature?" I demand, not willing to show fear.

"Creature?! I'll have you know I'm far more than just a creature! I am Tereu Twemlight, queen of the twilight realm!"