My Book Buddy

---

I'm Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. I'm just a normal second year in highschool. I don't have any special skills, but I'm living a very normal high school life. And that's all there is to it.

There's one thing that I personally don't like: Tsunderes.

I mean, why the heck should a girl be mean to a boy she likes? That's not how relationships work! Why does every guy want to get with some chick who's mean on him? It makes no sense! What kind of sick twisted mind came up with this idea?!

But then again, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive about something so trivial. Maybe it isn't as bad as everyone says... Yeah right.

"Hey, you know what would be really funny? If I got a girlfriend and she was a girl." I say to myself as I begin to walk towards the front of the library. I open up the door with ease and enter the library which is surprisingly empty except for one young woman sitting at an old fashioned wooden counter staring blankly ahead.

Tsunderes always hurt their boyfriends whenever they do something that makes them blush or something. They never seem to take responsibility for their actions. But if the boys tries to hit them back, they'll say something like "It's your fault! Blah blah blah blah blah" or maybe, "You're going to hit me? Where's your pride, you bastard?!". It's not fair for guys at all! And they say gender equality is true...

Patiently sitting on the squeaky wooden chair in an empty table , I sigh and waited for my book buddy Hiyori.

Since Hiyori is not a Tsundere, she's generally a nice person. Actually, she's the nicest person I know. Everytime we meet in the library, she smiles at me and greets me with a no-doubt happy voice. My heart goes Doki Doki...☆

I open my phone to watch an YouTube video titled "Young Latina Riding A Big Cock" while I wait.

(Perverts...)

After ten minutes have passed, she walks in the library with a gentle smile on her face. Well actually she walks a bit awkwardly due to the huge stack of books carried in her arms.

"Hello Kiyotaka-kun..." She says. Oh ho? She's approaching me with a pile of books today huh?

"Hello Hiyori." I reply looking up from my phone.

I watch her walk towards me and sit in the chair by my side. My heart starts to pump faster as I feel myself sweating nervously. She sets the stack of books she was holding on the table as I just stare at her angelic beauty.

"I've brought a lot of books today." She says, patting her almost non existent chest. "I was unable to choose which books I should bring today, so I brought them all."

Hmmm... I gaze at the the pile of books that she brought for us to read together. As she said, it is indeed a lot. I think there's like... more than ten of them, no, maybe even fifteen. I don't have a problem reading all of this with her, the problem is all of this books are all romance novels, with weird titles like "Girls that likes to read are Best Girl" and "I love my Book Buddy". It's almost as if she's hinting that she wants us to be together...

She opens one of the books on the table and gently turns the pages as I watch her. If I'm not mistaken, this scene is look very intimate, like something that would happen between a couple. It's seems so surreal that I can't believe it's happening at all. The guy was getting stolen by the female villain from the main heroine's grasp... This is a Ntr scene I tell you! A Ntr scene!

It seems like Hiyori likes this types of stories a lot. She has always choose books that are related to romance and love when picking books for us to read. But then again, you can't blame her for having a girly side since she does have a nice body. ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Am I weird to think that? Well, whatever. I can't lewd an innocent woman like Hiyori as doing so is a sin and a crime. But after reading these stories, the main character and the heroine are out of this world! Just the things they do in these stories seem inhuman... They can't even have an intimate moment without creating an apocalyptic event or a dark cloud looming over their heads. Before reading these stories, I thought someone dying was the worst thing that could happen, but then I realized that there is something way more tragic and that is a disappointing development.

Come to think of it, Hiyori looks a bit like one of the heroines in these types of stories. And just like those heroines, she seemingly has an illness. Her illness being the fact that her heart only pumps pure radiance.

...I've only just now realized how weird the things that come out from my head are.

---