The Kuudere

I stole this from Jillian-kun6747... Just kidding, he's actually me :D

---

The brown haired boy is laying down peacefully on his bed. The moon is out, showing its beauty proudly besides the stars. The boy let out a sigh, and looks up at at the mirror with sleepy eyes.

He is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, a student of Advance Nurturing High School. He has doesn't have friends, but he's not sad about it. He doesn't have many interests either, but he isn't too concerned about that either. He just wants to live in peace with his own thoughts and feelings, and be by himself as much as possible. Well, be with himself and his girlfriend, Kei Karuizawa.

Kei Karuizawa, just like Kiyotaka, is a student of Advance Nurturing High School. But unlike her boyfriend, she's popular and has tons of friends. They say that they find the Kuudere girl cute or amazing, and always come to speak to her whenever they can. Her short sentences or answers of "Yeah," "Sure," and "Alright," seem to drive them away, but they always come back to her.

Kiyotaka listens for any sounds outside his door. Mainly because Kei always go to his room every night to do lewd things. Like h*nd h*lding and c*ddling. He waits patiently for the sweet, tender sound of her footsteps to come to his doorway.

Then, the moment has come. The sound of footsteps outside his door fills his mind with happiness, and can make this Kuudere boy smile. His heart starts beating quickly, and he's filled with nervousness. Surely she would come in for c*ddles tonight. He waits a few minutes longer, and then the door knob turns.

"Hey, Kiyotaka." Kei greets, tonelessly. The boy nods in response, and eases his bed with Kei. They both lie down, and embrace each-other slowly. Kei reaches for the light switch, and the turn it off, letting darkness consume them. Then, they start to hold each-other closely as they can in their position. They intertwine their legs slightly, putting their heads together, and holding on to their middle. This is were they do c*ddle.

"You're so soft, Kei." Kiyotaka says, giving her a h*ad p*t on her blonde hair. Kei doesn't answer, but instead rub her head on his hand like a cat wanting her master's attention. He strokes her hair gently, and can feel the softness from it. He moves his hand to the side of her face, caressing the side of her cheek. His fingers drop down to her chin, then to her neck.

"K*ss me." She requests, lowering her face to meet his. He does, and their lips intertwine slowly for a short period of time.

The perfect distance between them, they hold each-other closely and gaze into each-other's eyes. They enjoy each-other's scent, the feeling of their hair mixing together, and everything else about their embrace. It's too pleasurable for either one to want it to end any sooner than necessary. Minutes pass, and they continue to hold each-other like this until they fall asleep.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kiyotaka wakes up early in the morning, as the rising sun shines through the window into his eyes. He groans as he notices the bright light, rolls over, to only number into the sleeping angel of his life, Kei. She's still asleep, so she doesn't notice that he's awake. He studies her with his eyes, and realizes how lucky he is to have a girlfriend as cute as her.

The Kuudere couples of the world would trade their whole life of being ice-cold emotionless beings that live only for academics, to experience even just a week of being with each other. And those fortunate enough to be in such a relationship never want it to end.

He thinks about how late they are in class, and asks himself if it's really necessary to go to school today. He could just skip class and stay in bed with Kei all day. He loves everything about her. The way she moves, the way she acts, and of course the way she looks. Everything. She's beautiful in every single way to him. He doesn't know if it's a phase or just something he'll keep loving about her for the rest of his life.