My Secret: 1

Summary: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is an inconspicuous and unobtrusive student, and while his grades are average, he possesses an extreme insight to study the emotions of people around him. He is shown to express a carefree and idle look, which suggests an unconcerned attitude. He thought that people are tools used for winning in this cruel world. But he's hiding something more... He has emotion :D

---

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV]

"Ahhh... Finally I'm home." I mumbled as I entered my dorm room. It was just after midnight when I arrived at the dorm.

I immediately remove my shoes on the floor and lay down on my bed. It's cool... Just how I like it.

I didn't sleep well last night, but I'll be fine today. In fact, I feel really good right now! Maybe because I've been doing so much studying lately.

Wait why do I need to study anyway? My ultimate brain that can store ridiculous amount of information is more than enough to pass university with perfect grades.(not literally (ー_ー゛) )

Oh well, my father expects me to become the ruler of Japan after all... Which I'm not going to do. Why bother becoming the ruler if you can live comfortably without so much responsibility? (´・ω・')

I don't really care about ruling, but it's just something expected of me, something that my father believes I should be since he's grooming me to do so. Just like Saitama from One Punch Man, I trained like crazy. 500 push up, 500 squats and running 50 km everyday. Ever since I was a kid! The guards are always nearby me to make sure I don't slack off.

But... What if I really wanted to slack off though? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I can't! ಥ‿ಥ

Anyway, I didn't just trained my body, I trained my mind as well. Reading, writing, memorizing, calculation... You name it, I trained in it since I was in kindergarten! It's normal that I have an ultime instinctive brain that guides me to the right path. Also, my memory can hold approximately 21000 random facts stored within it. (It's not really useful though since most of them are useless)

So yeah, studying is a piece of cake. Just how I like my cakes! (But I never really tasted a cake)

Anyway, enough about me, let's go to sleep. (ᵕ̣ʷ෴̣́)و ̑̑̑̑

I closed my eyes slowly since I'm feeling too lazy to open them again...

---The Next Day---

I open my eyes with a smile on my face. That's right, a smile on my face. Cause I'm faking my emotionless nature just to make my personality cool. Because guys with cold personalities are always attractive, am I right?! ಠ‿ಠ

Don't mind me, there's nothing wrong with having a misled personality!

But... This is too much. Thinking about these things and trying to make yourself look "cool" is just.... Maybe I am ruining myself! ಠ_ಠ

But... All humans do that. We always try to put up a facade for others and try to look cool... (´;Д;)

(Insert serious things here)

For example, when you want to impress your crush, of course you'll behave yourself and act like a gentlemen. But when that person left you, do you still keep up that image? Of course not. You'll go back to your loner life and never really bother with other people again.

That's just how humans are after all. (´;Д;)

---

As I entered my classroom, I already have my emotionless face activated. Of course, which loner guys doesn't? We loner guys loves our alone time! ಠ_ಠ

I assume everyone in this room are noobs. Only some carry out any kind of external behavior and they socialize with other people because they're want to, not because they oblige to. But of course, that's just my opinion. Everyone are free to have their own thoughts right?

"Why hello, Ayanokoji-kun."

Aah yes. The tsundere Horikita. She's the only one I interact with from this class (Which is actually why I'm frowning right now ಠ_ಠ). She's pretty cute, and she's cold towards me, which is a very nice tsundere trait! I love it. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Of course I don't really show it (My love for that is somehow reserved for my waifu Kei... Of course she will never know since it only happened in the light novel), but Horikita has my interest.

Of course, Horikita is not only cold to me, but also dislike interacting with me or other people. She prefers to talk around me rather than to me. Which is pretty sad that I get more interaction from a cardboard cutout rather than another human being! ( ಢдಢ)

She but also behaves in a relatively smart manner. She somehow managed to solve the logical reasoning problems which I found almost impossible(not really, I'm an T-rex while she's an bacteria lol). The power of internal editing? I don't think so. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
I want to talk to her and solve the weird attitude of hers, but it seems I lack just a bit of charisma, which is a sad thing for a guy like me :(

After putting my bag on the desk and put my head onto it, turning my head slightly to see if any other interesting people come in (None so far) I then scan the room for anything interesting.

I look outside. How? Well, since I have the protagonist seat that's next to the window, of course. It's a vast green field just outside the school. With the yellow sun shining down brightly. Now that I think about it, the perfect school life is something I dreamed of as a kid, but such a boring scenery... It does fit me though (ಠ_ಠ).

I look to my right. Horikita and another girl are talking, probably amongst friends. I dunno who that is though; it seems like Horikita made some friends.

Aaaahhh I'm jealous!!! If I don't have this fake emotionless facade, I'd shed a single tear. (。ŏ_ŏ)

Suddenly, the other girl in the group stares at me! And then they stop talking and look at me!!! (╥﹏╥) Did she think that I was looking down on them or something?

I think her name is.... Mei-Yu Wang. A chinese girl who looks like a wholesome loli. Don't know her too well, but she seems pretty... Normal. Like if I was in anime, she'd be the one that gets her upper body stuck in a washing machine and then call his step-bro for help. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ BUT NO. I won't be that guy (because I'm not american) (ಠ_ಠ).

"Hey Ayanokoji," She greeted me, I swear her voice is way too cute, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I said in a monotone voice. My acting = ON POINT.

She and her friend go back to their conversation.....

Wait wasn't she supposed to question my weird sitting position? Or maybe say something like...
"Since when were you so introverted?" Or even, "Hey Ayanokoji-kun. We're going to the karaoke in Keyaki Mall, why don't you join us there?? (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)"
Yeah.... That last thing never happened. What a disappointment :(

Instead, she just leaves without saying anything else me.... It's almost like she knows I'm pretending to be something I'm not.
It's good that I'll never have to interact with them, but at the same time it sucks. Why can't I have the courage to talk to her? Even if it's a matter of life and death, there has to be an element of doubt swirling around in my head.

"H-hey Ayanokoji-kun... We're going to the karaoke in Keyaki Mall, why don't you join us there?"

I look at the source of the voice... It's from the Tsundere, Horikita. Why is she looking at me with those puppy dog eyes? If I turn her down, I bet she'll stab me with her compass... (ಠ_ಠ)/

"I-it's not like I want you to come or anything!" She quickly adds.

I want to know what her hidden intentions are, she probably has some... But I'll take advantage of this rare moment.

"Alright I'm in, now let's go."

---