01. 𝙫𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER ONE

vixen

"Some women fear the fire

"Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it"

- r.h sin

THE HUNGRY SURVIVED. The beggars were spared. The innocent was killed.

This was the world you were surrounded with. Every day, you were woken with the sound of gun shots. Greedy men trying to prove their dominance. The ruthless swam in the bloods of their victims, loathing in satisfaction as they continue to live in such brutality. 'The hungry are the people who stay alive'
Those words were buried into your head, leaving you no room for your own morals.

Men threw themselves at you. As tamed as you are, you were the center of attention. All eyes hunted you as you passed. The uncomfortable feeling of being watched always stuck with you, making you more cautious of your surroundings. Always being craved, touched, wanted. The chase is what drove men towards you. Although you never acknowledged any of them, you hide your fear behind the invisible mask you wear every day.

Your figure stands high and tall, demanding respect from any bastard that tries to lay their hands on you. Always on your toes, you could say. You guard never was let down. Your high cheekbones carve your jaw, as your red lips reflect off of your face. "Pure beauty", as they would say.

This was the life you were brought into. This wasn't the life you chose. This is part of you now.

You are your own beauty in this life of pure brute. You are the she-devil in this idea of heaven. You are the blooming rose in the rotten garden—the fox that roams amongst the black forest. You are the Vixen.