04. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

CHAPTER FOUR

the brawlers

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything"

- Wyatt Earp

"CRYPTIC. My name is Cryptic"

You look in Suna's blazing eyes, as the both of you catch your breath. You smile, as he caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"Come on, let's go back inside"

Suna opens the door for you, as the both of you walk back inside. Your mind is racing with divergent thoughts—legs feeling like jello. Why did he kiss me? Who is he really? Why is his name Cryptic?

You couldn't comprehend your questions. Following Suna inside, he grabs onto your hand.

"So, what's your name huh?"  He asks

You look at him, seeing a light smile on his face.

"They call me Vixen" you say. Suna looks at you with glistening eyes.

"The Vixen, wow. Name suits you well—sexy and a bitch"

You scoff, crossing your arms.

"So when is my intimation happeni-"

Bang !

Your words were interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, and people all ducking down. Gun shots fill the room, as people run and scream everywhere. Suna pulls you down with him, as the both of you crouch under a table. Suna grabs his gun from his back pocket, as he takes out his phone.

"Shit"  he mumbles.

Your eyes widen, trying to process what's happening.

"Suna what the fuck is going on?!" You yell, seeing Suna with a furious look on his face—eyes shot black.

Suna ignores your question, as he loads his pistol.

"What the hell is happening?! Suna tell me what's going on!"

Suna brings his phone to his ear, talking to somebody through the phone. He aggressively hangs up, as he grabs your forearm.

"Seems like your initiation is happening now. We're being attacked"

Your eyes widen, as your body freezes. You didn't know what was going on, but this wasn't new for you. Your hesitation turns into lust, as you take your gun out from the side of your dress. Suna realizes your motives, as he loads his pistol.