06. 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧

CHAPTER SIX

morning after

"Behind every bad bitch is a sweet girl who got tired of everyone's bullshit

"Behind every bad bitch is a sweet girl who got tired of everyone's bullshit."

-unknown

SLOWLY opening your eyelids, you're greeted by the Tokyo roads in the distance. You lay in Suna's arms, nuzzled up against his chest. You look up, seeing him gazing at you with a tired look on his face. His soft smile meets yours, as you bat your lashes.

"Hey" he says, with his raspy morning voice.

"hi" you softly say, "What time is it?"

Suna strokes your hair, as you draw circles on his chest. You gaze up at him once again, seeing his model-like figure. How is he so damn handsome this early in the morning?

"It's 2"

"2? Like, 2 in the afternoon?! We have to get up!"

Suna groans, as he rolls over on top of you. You struggle to move, because of how heavy he is.

"Suna are you serious? We have to get up you big baby."

He looks up at you, with a puzzled look on his face.

"Suna? What happened to Rin?" he teases. You try to push him off of you, but he pins your hands above your head.

"Suna what the fuck?!"

He towers over you, as his hair hangs down from his face. He smirks as you look away from embarrassment.

"Call me Rin, then I'll let you get up."

You furrow your brows, as you roll your eyes at the man.

"Suna stop messing around, we're already late you asshole."

"Fine, have it your way."

Suna leans in, softly placing kisses on your neck. He sucks on your collarbone, as you still struggle to leave his grip.

"Suna, s-stop." You say weakily. Suna smiles against your skin, loathing in the fact that he has you in the exact position he wanted you in. Suna outlines your jaw with kisses, as he sucks on your earlobe.

"rin~ah"

Suna hums against your ear, as he pulls away

"You should say that more often."

You roll your eyes in annoyance, shoving him off of you. You get up, gathering your clothes on the ground. You pick up your ripped bra, throwing it at Suna.

"You're buying me a new one." you say. Suna just laughs, as he gets up as well. The both of you get dressed and ready to go back to the warehouse. Suna had called for new clothes for you—them arriving in just 5 minutes. You throw on the outfit, surprised by how good you look.

"Damn. Wherever you got these from, they have good taste." Suna walks up to you, grabbing onto your waist.

"I picked them." he says, as he hugs you from behind. You just smile at him, as you do your hair and makeup.

Time skip:

The both of you finally make it to the warehouse, as whispers and stares follow you. Suna's just smirking the entire time, as you were hiding behind him.

"Damnit, I knew the makeup wouldn't cover up much of it." you said, running your fingers over your hickeys.

"Who cares, let them look. If anybody says anything to you, let me know. I'll kill them." Suna says, with a serious look on his face. You roll your eyes, as the two of you are greeted by the rest of the team.

"Hey y/n-" Kita pauses, as he notices the marks on your neck, "Someone had fun last night. Damn boss, you did all that?"

They all dap Suna up, leaving you cringe-faced. What a bunch of pigs.

"Anyways, disregarding y/n's sex life" says Osamu, "The Brawlers are no longer our concern. Striker and I talked to BlackJack, and we ended on good terms."

Suna nods, as Atsumu begins to speak.

"Yeah boss, he invited us to a huge party tonight. Everyone's gonna be there."

Suna looks away from the twins, as he continues to walk.

"You idiots can go if you want. I'll pass."

Sighs and grunts fill the room, as the gang runs up to Suna

"Cmon Cryptic! It'll be fun." Aran says
"Yeah, I heard Lena's gonna be there" Atsumu winks, nudging Suna's shoulder.

Your head turns at Atsumu's words, as you look at Suna with a irritated look. Suna notices, as he starts to walk up to you. Although, you start to run away, not wanting to see that bastards face. Who the fuck is Lena?

"Y/n!" You hear Suna shout from behind. You ignore his voice, as you walk faster.

"Y/n, can you just wait for one damn second!"

You stop, turning your head towards Suna. His worried eyes meet yours, as he grabs your arm—stopping you from running away.

"Please y/n, it's not what it sounds like. Atsumu is full of bullshit okay? Don't listen to him."

Your eyes sting with annoyance, as you yank your arm away from him.

"Stop talking to me as if I'm about to fucking cry or something. You and your "boys" can talk about whatever the hell you want." You spit, turning your back. Suna smirks, as he catches up with you.

"So you're not mad?" He asks, with a childish smile on his face.

"Why would I get mad over something like that?" You say. Suna wraps his arms around your neck, hugging you from behind.

"I don't know, I just maybe thought you were the jealous type." Suna said. You laugh, turning around to face Suna.

"Now tell me, what does she have for me to be jealous of her?" You cockily say.

Suna grabs your neck, pulling you aggressively towards him. He kisses you passionately, almost making you stumble. He forces his tongue into your mouth, moaning at the sensation. He pulls away, licking his lips after.

"Nothing baby. You have absolutely nothing to be jealous of."