09. 𝙠𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER NINE

kaizen

"Don't forget who you belong to"

-unknown

"I'm Tooru Oikawa"

He says, looking down at you. His eyes are fueled with fire—burning their way through your body.

You escape his grip, stepping away from Oikawa. Although, he steps closer towards you, grabbing your hand.

"Get a drink with me, y/n"

You pause, contemplating whether you should or shouldn't. Oikawa fondles with your fingers, waiting for a response.

I mean one drink won't hurt...

"One drink."

Oikawa smirks, as he leads you back to the bar. He orders the both of you drinks, as you drink them quickly. You look around, still not seeing Suna.

Looking back at Oikawa, you can't help but fall into his charm. The way his hair lays perfectly on his face, makes you invested into his features even more. His eyes hang low, as he rests his hand on your thigh.

"So what's your name?" you ask him. He just smiles, putting his drink down.

"I'm Kaizen" He says , "You?"

"Vixen" you respond.

Oikawa's eyes widen at your response, gripping your thigh tighter. He takes another sip of his drink, finishing it.

"Dance with me." He demands, putting his hand on your cheek. You swat his hand away, making him flinch.

"Don't touch me." You spit. Oikawa just chuckles, resting his hand back on your thigh.

"Who'd you come here with again?" he asks. You pause, thinking about whether you should mention Suna.

"I came here with Suna, and The Immortals" you respond. Oikawa's expression turns into pure annoyance, eyes rolling at Suna's name.

"Suna? What, are you his girlfriend or something?" He cockily asks, "Because baby, I can show you a fun time if that's what you really want"

Your face burns at his words, looking away from him. You turn your head towards the dance floor. You see Sabrina dancing with Kuroo in the distance, as the twins are also dancing with a couple of girls. You just giggle, scanning the room.