15. 𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖̀

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

omertà

"He was right about something though

"He was right about something though. I am a beauty so cruel."

-Beena Khan

TONIGHT WAS INITIATION, the night you've been destined to attend ever since you were born. Although your skills and tactics never seemed to fail you, you now were finally going to be initiated into a mafia. A clan. A family.

"Cmon baby, let's go." Suna says, opening the car door for you, as the two of you make your way to the warehouse, "We don't want to be late."

Suna drives through the night, bass booming into your thoughts. You were nervous. Being initiated into the mafia was the legacy that was given to you. It was your destined ending. Although, that reality seemed to be scary for you.

Why am I scared? Why am I nervous?

Suna places his hand on your inner thigh, calming your nerves with his touch. You let out a sigh, watching his eyes focus back onto the road.

"No need to be nervous. We've all gone through it at some point, right?", Suna says, drawing soft circles on your thighs.

"I know. It's just crazy to me. What if he doesn't like me?", you ask, looking at Suna with your worried eyes.

"He will."

You and Suna finally reach the warehouse, pulling into the grand lot. The two of you are escorted out, making your way inside the building. You softly hold onto Suna's arm, trying to calm your nerves for tonight.

Walking through the doors, you are greeted by many men, all silencing from Suna's presence.

"Good evening, boss. Everyone's upstairs waiting for you both.", one man says.

Suna just nods, as the men follow from behind. Taking the elevator up, it stops at the 10th floor.

Opening up to a grand room, you are welcomed by everybody there. In one corner sits the Nekoma Brawlers—Kuroo and Sabrina giving you both a wave. In the other, the Karasuno Cobras stand silently, watching the two of you walk in. The Aoba Johsai Aces make their presence known, as Oikawa flashes you a cocky smirk. You roll your eyes in response, gripping Suna's jacket softly.

Suna wraps his arm around your waist, making his way up to the Inarizaki Immortals. Atsumu and Osamu both greet the two of you, as Kita gives you a welcoming hug.