05. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 *

CHAPTER FIVE

the red room

"You are so very dangerous

"You are so very dangerous. You know exactly what you want, and you know I want to give it to you"

-Samuel Decker Thompson

WARNING:
-smut
-extreme nsfw

SUNA'S HANDS roam your thighs, as the bass of the music vibrates through your body. You look at Suna, as his eyes never leave the road. You admire his god-like profile, taking in the stranger who you felt like you've known forever. Suna turns his head, noticing you staring at him. You quickly look away, giggling from him noticing you.

"Something wrong?" he asks.

You giggle, as you put your hand over his hand, resting on your thigh.

"your such a pretty boy, suna" you comment, causing suna to laugh

Suna just smirks, as he focuses his eyes back  onto the road. He gives you a light squeeze on your thigh, making you a little flustered.

"Your prettier." Suna says, causing you to blush.

You say nothing, as you both drive through Tokyo's roads. The car ride was silent, as you both just sat in each others presence.

"Suna?"

"Hm?" he hums

"Do you always drive yourself? I would assume you would be the one getting driven around." You say, earning a smile from the man.

"I usually enjoy driving by myself. It calms me." he responds

Suna pulls into a road, as the gate in front opens up. You look out the window, seeing an entire apartment complex, lit up with lights. The courtyard of the complex was complete luxury, as Suna pulls into a driveway. He turns the car off, and gestures for you to stay put. You listen, as you see him running to your passenger side, opening the door for you. Suna smirks, as you get out of the car. He grabs onto your hand, as he guides you inside.

His apartment complex is very private and secluded, almost like the warehouse.

"This is where you live?" you ask quietly.

Suna lets go of your hand, as he opens the door to his apartment.

"Yeah. Why, you don't like it?"

"No no, its beautiful. I just didn't expect you to live here."

Walking into his apartment, you are flooded with the scent of mahogany—moonlight shining through the giant windows. Everything is spotless, as well as the chandelier, hanging from the ceiling above.