16. 𝙤𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 *

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ohmami

"She wanna know how it tastes

"She wanna know how it tastes."

-Chase Atlantic

WARNING:
-smut
-nsfw

THE NIGHT loomed over you; it's immense night sky finally giving you a breather. Fatal reality sinks into the ecstasy of the night, as Suna opens his car door for you.

He gestures for you to enter, grinning at both you and how stunning your scene in front of Ukai was. Suna couldn't help it. One of the few things that made you extremely attractive was your confidence—Suna knew that. He loved it. And oh, how he loved to show it.

"You look beautiful tonight, y/n."

"How many times are you going to tell me that?", you laugh, feeling the rumble of Suna's car underneath you.

Suna ignored your comment, answering with only the intimidating growl from his Ferrari. He smirked at you, leaving the warehouse while his eyes are plastered on you the entire time. You try to ignore how good he looks. It's not like he doesn't already know how attractive he is.

He races onto the highway, ignoring the non-existent numbers on the speedometer.

"You know...

Suna sits back, relaxing his arms on the wheel. You see him unclasp the button at the top of his dress shirt, letting his strong chest and collarbone breathe.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't make you ride me, right now."

Your eyes quickly glance at Suna, waiting for him to sarcastically laugh after. Yet, he didn't. He was serious.

"W-what?", you ask, brushing off his words and soon looking away, watching yourself through the reflection of the car window.

"I said, give me one damn reason why I shouldn't make you ride me. Right here. Right now."

Suna rolls down all of the windows, watching your body shudder as the warm air floods your skin. You slightly gasp, shortly looking at Suna after.

"Are you serious? W-what if people see?", you quiver, biting your lip out of both embarrassment and lust.

"You don't want to put on a show, doll face?"