08. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖

CHAPTER EIGHT

the nostra

"Your name is in room's you haven't even entered yet"

-unknown

YOU and Suna finish your meals, as the two of you talk and laugh about the little things Suna shared. Still comprehending everything Suna told you, you felt like you understood Suna on a different level now. You felt closer—and you liked that. Suna seemed to be more comfortable with you too now.

You look at Suna across from you, seeing him laughing and smiling. A big smile creeps on your face, admiring the moment. He notices, as he just looks at you—confused.

"Hm?" he hums. You just shake your head, looking down at your food. You look back up at him, giving him a smile. Suna smiles back, meeting your gaze once again.

"You should smile more Suna. Your so handsome when you smile" you say softly.

Suna's grin grew even larger, as he just chuckles. Suna doesn't know what to say—caressing your thigh as an answer.

You finish your food, getting ready to leave. You argue with Suna on who's paying for the check...Suna ended up paying.

"Okay baby, party time?" Suna asks, with a smirk on his face

"Party time" you respond, grabbing onto his arm as the two of you walk out of the restaurant. Suna opens the car door for you, running to the drivers seat afterwards. Suna speeds away, as you see the restaurant leaving your sight in the distance.

"So, where's this party being held?" You ask

"The Nostra I think" Suna responds

The Nostra? You've never heard of a place like that in your entire life.

"What's the Nostra? I've never heard of it."

Suna turns the music up, bass pumping throughout the car.

"The Nostra's kinda like a personal club for the mafia clans. Everybody in the mafia knows that if there's a party happening, it's gonna be at The Nostra."

You nod at Suna's words—kind of thrilled to see what this party is all about. After all, Kuroo was throwing it. Suna speeds through the roads, as you look out the car window. You were excited to meet new people, and meet other mafia clans.

After a while, you and Suna pull up to a closed gate—guards guarding it from the outside. Suna looks at one of the guards and nods, causing the guard to open the gate for him. Suna enters the gate, as a passageway soon opens, leading to somewhere underground.