Chapter 28

Word count:3182

(Mature content below. Please don't read this chapter if you're underaged).

Diego's POV

*

We got home forty minutes later and to say the least, it was a ride full of stolen kisses and so much body rubbing. Adrian was doing the constant kiss stealing while I had my hand on her thigh, rubbing it fondly and enjoying the sigh that kept escaping her lips each time I did some random pattern which I knew would have a sizzling effect on her. 

Adrian was still bubbling with excitement because of Kara's engagement. I eyed her as she went into the room to change.

I quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower and changed into my boxer that was already kept in the bathroom, coming out shirtless a few minutes later.

"Babe?" I called as I stepped out of the bathroom to see what she was doing. She already took off her shoes and earrings. Her hair was now in a lazy bun and she was humming an Avicii song, dancing slowly. Sad but sexy.

"Yes?" She called back without turning around.

"Go take a shower." I told her and tried not to look at her. She stood before the mirror and checked her body like she didn't check herself out before we went out. Women and their constant need to make sure they still looked the same.

"Okay baybay." She sang as I walked out of the room, rolling my eyes.

I cringed at the pet name. She recently created that weird pet name for me. She said it was our thing, created by Adriego, our ship name. Ugh.

"Do you need me to join you?" I called after her as I went to lock the door and paused for her response. After the day she tried to seduce me and I denied her, she had started avoiding any talk related to sex.

I think she felt embarrassed or hurt that I turned her down that way and it made me feel bad. Could she be doubting herself? I hoped not, because she was totally sex on legs. And the mere sight of her alone was enough to make me sport an instant erection. No kidding.

I couldn't say why or how but no lady had ever had that kind of reaction on me before.

Anyway, now she did her best to avoid any talk about sex or getting too intimate. The only thing she was free with, based on my observations over the past two weeks, was kissing and making out. And cuddling.

I could already imagine her response to my request about joining her in the bathroom.

"Stop playing." She shouted and the bathroom door slammed.

I sighed. Just as I expected. This was all my fault.

I didn't hear anything from her after that. I waited till I knew she was now in the shower before getting to action. I dropped the curtains, turned on the AC and the neon lights and then I prepared the things I'd kept in the box, like wine and so on.

I lighted the candles on the table and set the box of cold chocolate on the side. Next, I took off my boxer and chuckled at my idea.

I picked the red ribbon and cut half a yard, then I tied it around my waist as I saw the woman do in that self help video I watched online yesterday.

When the bathroom door got shut again, I sighed and waited for her to cream and put on some clothes. She loved applying coconut oil on herself, even after bathing at night. I on the other hand didn't need to, besides I wasn't even used to applying cream so often.

"Adriana?" I called after a little while.

"I'm coming."

"What are you doing?" I gulped.