Chapter 50

Word count: 3516

Unedited chapter 😏

MATURE CONTENT. I warned you 😏🤧

Adrian's POV

*

Diego was quiet as the elevator door shut.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking up at him. Sometimes I hated being short. Kissing him randomly wasn't a luxury.

He was Kara's twin brother but was more than a head taller than me despite the fact that they were twins. I and Kara we're almost the same height, with me being just an inch taller than her. It sucked that I had to be this short. 

"You'll know when we get there." Was the only response I got even as he wrapped his arms around me. When the elevator opened and he pulled away, he turned around and grabbed my arm. 

I instantly got a view of our surrounding, making me suck in a deep breath of air as I stared around at the city and the tiny thousand lights scattered afar off.

"Diego..." I was short of words as I chuckled.

He'd brought me to a rooftop. Did it mean we would have sex here? Oh my crazy golden fishes and tomatoes! Yes!

"I'm curious though," Diego murmured while we walked towards the railing of the rooftop as I looked afar off with an excited giggle. "You're afraid of heights. How come you don't mind being on a rooftop, one so high at that?"

"I don't know. But I know I've craved this so long. The sex on the rooftop. Maybe the heights will heighten the pleasure." I shrugged, sweeping my eyes over the set of furnitures on one side of the space and the thick, seven foot length blanket already spread on the other side of the rooftop. The ground was carpeted in thick mock grass and I felt relaxation settle me as I looked around.

"This is beautiful." I murmured, my body tingling with the effect Diego's eyes had on me, observing me with the obvious promises of what he would do to me. And I wanted it all. I wanted whatever he could do and more. 

"You know, I realized one thing recently." "Whenever I discover any of your wishes, even the ones you think are childish, I always want to fulfill them if I can. I desire to grant them all. I long to fulfill your biggest and silliest wishes."  I watched him undo his cuffs before beginning to take off his shirt and then he did the same with his slacks. I gaped.

That was all I could do.

This was a fantasy coming true for me.

He looked so handsome taking off his clothes this way.

Diego then reached for his shorts and pushed it down his legs without a care, his erection instantly springing free from its confines.

A gasp escaped my lips, and one would think this was the first time I was seeing Diego naked. Yes, his dick tended to have this kind of effect on me. All. The. Time.

He stood tall and proud, making me gulp hungrily as I gawked at him. Hungry for him. For his dick.

He walked over to the chair and moved it slightly away from the table, then sat facing me. With his right index finger, he motioned for me to come to him.

The thrill of excitement ran through me but I still shook my head, as if I didn't really want it. Which was a lie. I wanted him so bad.

Standing to his feet, he walked to me with powerful strides, pulling me against his naked body in five seconds.

Then he walked us back to the chair, wordlessly undressing me while I fidgeted with need. I squeezed my thighs, squirming. I was soaked. It should be illegal to feel this way, on the brink of going over the edge when I hadn't even been touched in the place I most needed it. Diego's lack of words was also turning me on as he made me know what he wanted with his actions.