chapter 7

(M/n) POV

As I finished my work I started to pack up. I remembered that my ex was at my work place earlier, I wanted to make sure he wouldn't bother me. I searched my pockets for my phone only to realized that I still didnt have it. I called over a employee and asked if my ex was still here, which they replied with a yes.

I sighed and started to call Totty with the work phone. Once Totty answered I sighed in relief. "Totty, my ex is here outside my work place. Can one of you guys come here and walk with me?" I asked with some hope in my tone. He seemed to talk with his brothers as he soon started to talk to me once again.

"Absolutely, we'll be there in no time. Make sure you dont go near your ex, he might hurt you" he said, concern and worry lacing his voice. I nodded then realized he couldnt see me and said ok. I then hung up and waited.

A few minutes passed by and a employee walked into my office. "Someones here to see you (M/N)" he said. I looked up at him, there was no way that it was one of the sextuplets, they couldnt have gotten here that fast. "Do you know who it is or can you describe them?" I asked. The employee seemed to think. "He has brown hair, kinda tall, and looks a bit fancy. He also came with a girl." He said, I instantly knew who it was.

"Tell him to go away, I'm not taking any visitors today. But if you see one of these guys" I said, pulling up a picture on my laptop of the sextuplets then showing the employee the picture. "Then send them my way, there supposed to help me get home" I said. He nodded then left, seeming nervous.

Around thirty minutes went by and the same employee came into my office. "(M/n), one of the boys you showed me are here" he said. I nodded and grabbed my packed up things and went out. There I saw Choromatsu waiting for me, a frog like smile appearing on his face. He stood up once I was close enough to him to follow without a problem, then lead me out. I heard my name being called out by a familiar voice behind me.

I quickened my pace, grabbing Choromatsus hand. When we got out I saw the other five waiting for us. I smiled at them as I waved and went torwards them.

Osomatsu seemed to be wearing his normal clothes, but he obviously had something in his big pouch.

Karamatsu was dressed in his hoodie and pant, a serious expression on his face that gave me chills. Though when I looked down slightly I saw that he was wearing steeled toed boots.

Choromatsu himself wore a button up, green, shirt with some brown dress pants. He didnt seem to have anything on him, that was until I spotted the switch blade on his keychain.

Ichimatsu seemed to look mode pissed then usual, he wore his big purple hoodie and baggy pants. His hands in his pouch, gripping onto something in it.

Jyushimatsu seemed to have gotten out of baseball practice, as he was wearing his yellow baseball uniform and had his bat with him.

Totty wore his usual casual outfit, not having much with him.

Totty slowly went to me, holding my hand and walked me ahead of everyone, the other five staying behind us, almost in a protective matter. What I didnt know was that almost all of them turned to glare at my ex who ran after me but stopped when he saw them.

I was really happy with where I am right now. Though, I wonder why my ex wanted to see me.

Meanwhile my ex regretted what he did, wanting to start over. Though that didnt go well, he even brought totoko with him so she could apologize to, though he didnt get to see me.