Chapter 3

~Ichimatsu's POV~

I was starting to calm down, as I smelled the curry.

I had lied to Shittymatsu. I didnt take them here not only, because they would've died and I wouldn't need to speak with the cops, but because the cats told me to. I am a cat demon. I understand cats and if I get scared my ears and split tail would come out. The cats didnt tell me why I should have saved this human boy but they never wrong so I trust them. I didnt tell Shittymatsu about this because he doesn't trust cats, after all he is a werewolf.

I was about to relax but just as I started to I heard the door open. My body immediately went tense as I waited for one of my brothers to step into view. I took a relieved breath as I saw that it was just Todomatsu.

Todomatsu was self conscious about his demon or monster. Hes only ever shown Shittymatsu. He looked at me, looking away from his phone, then looked at the boy and Shittymatsu. He seemed to tense as he walked to the kitchen, talking to Choromatsu, then walked to our room. I suppose hes scared, if so I'm in the same boat. Then again, he never eats in front of us.

~Third POV~

Choromatsu was nearly done when Jyushimatsu bursted into the house. He was very excited as always. He grinned wildly until he saw the tense air. He frowned as he saw the boy, walking to Karamatsu, dragging his bat which had stained blood spots on it, as he looked down at the boy with a blank expression. "Karamstu~nissan, why is there a human in our house?~" he purred out. He was drooling slightly.

Todomatsu and Jyushimatsu dont have much restrain when they are hungry, hence why Todomatsu ran to there room.

Karamatsu looked slightly scared, sure he was the 2nd oldest but he was weak compared to the 2nd youngest. Jyushimatsu waited for a answer, stareing at the boy but before Karamatsu could answer, someone had picked up jyushimatsu before he could attack the human.

Karamatsu turned to see what had happened only to see Choromatsu holding Jyushimatsu with one pair of arms wrapped around his waist and another pair of arms holding his hands. A separate hand was holding his bat. Choromatsu looked down at Karamatsu, his 2 big eyes glowing green along with 2 small pair of eyes below the corner of his eyes. "Curry is done, would you be a good older brother and help serve everyone?" He asked as he started walking to Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu struggling in his tight hold, extending his remaining hand to Ichimatsu.

Ichimatsu took his hand as he was lead to the spare room right beside there own room. Ichimatsu sat down and helped Choromatsu put Jyushimatsu down next to him. Choromatsu then left the room, going back down stairs. After a bit Karamatsu came to the room with 3 plates, hand Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu there plate. Karamatsu sat down himself, eating his own food. Thing is whenever they eat they show there true selves.

Karamatsu groaned slightly as his big fluffy grayish blue tail came out along with some ears as he started to eat some more.

Ichimatsu hissed as some black cat ears sprouted from his head as well as a split ended tail from his lower back. He then started to eat slightly.

Jyushimatsu growled as horns came through his head and his mouth started to rip open with sharp teeth, devouring the food in front of him.

Choromatsu passed by there room with a plate only to give it to Todomatsu. Choromatsu then closed the door to let Todomatsu eat in peace. He then went down stairs to defend the human boy from the eldest. He closed off the room with the paper thin sliding doors as he then ate outside the room, not wanting the human to wake up and see him while he was eating.

If The human did see his shadow he could blame something else or claim that the boy was just waking up. He waited as he ate.

He perked up when he heard the door open. He looked torwards the direction of the door. He heard a groan as a pail hand grabbed at the door way. "Why do I smell a human in our house, Choromatsu... you know how much I struggle, just to get home with out attacking anyone..." the eldest groaned out.