chapter 2

~Ichimatsu's POV~
I had just bought some tuna for the stray cats. When I was done I started to drag my feet over to the alleyway, only to see a small boy sitting there with all the cats surrounding and on top of him. He had his eyes closed and he didnt seem to be moving.

'Is he dead?' I though to myself. Maybe hes sleeping? At least I hope hes sleeping, I dont want to be the one to talk to the police about a dead body.

I looked around for a bit then I crouched down in front of the small boy. The cats mowed at me but didnt move. Probably keeping the body warm. I set some cans of tuna down as some cats got up to eat it. I then looked at the boy, lifting his head up to see his face. He was very cute, he had also appeared to be crying not to long ago.

I rubbed my thumb under there eyes as I held there face in my hands. I slowly started to pick the boy up. If I left him there and he dies I dont think I could bare it as I could've saved him. I said good bye to the cats and started to walk home.

I dont know where his house was so I'll just ask him when he wakes up. I had gotten alot of stares and judging looks. I started to sweat, are they judging me cuz I'm carrying him? maybe there thinking that I'm kidnapping him? Hes not a kid tho, I can tell that much.

I just hurried home, trying to avoid the stares. Once home I layed him on the couch, no one was home yet. I sat in the corner, watching him. I didnt have anything better to do so I just sat there, studding him.

I heard the door open as Shittymatsu walked in, he wouldn't do anything to this boy so I wasn't particularly worried. I'm more worried about the eldest.

Shittymatsu looks at the boy with a intense gaze then looked at me, causing me to flinch. He walked over to me and sat in front of me. "Why is there a boy, sleeping on our couch?" He asked, his deep voice getting straight to the point. He was overprotective of us, he spent most days making sure we were safe. He seemed to have a threatening aura. "H-he was asleep in a alleyway, I didnt want him to die so I brought him here" I stuttered, avoiding his intense gaze. He was scaring me but I tried to keep my composure.

Shittymatsu got up and walked over to the boy, observing him. He then sat in front of the couch. "Ichimatsu, next time you should get one of your older siblings, it's not safe" he said, his voice sending shivers down my spine. He was looking at me and I could swear I saw his eyes flicker blue. I just nodded as I hugged my legs. He smiled then turned his attention to the boy.

               ~Third person POV~
Karamatsu seemed to be on edge with the new person here. So on edge that he had dropped his cool guy act. This scared ichimatsu alot.

The next person to arrive home was choromatsu. Choromatsu first saw Ichimatsu, he looked confused as he saw Ichimatsu sweating and biting his hand. He then looked where Ichimatsu was stareing at and his eyes first landed on Karamatsu then the boy. "What's happening?" Choromatsu asked, causing Ichimatsu to flinch and Karamatsu to turn his attention to Choromatsu. Choromatsu shivers at the sight of Karamatsu being serious. "Ichimatsu brought a boy home that was sleeping outside in a alleyway." Karamatsu said dryly. Choromatsu nodded slowly, causing Karamatsu to look back at the boy.

Choromatsu went to the kitchen and started to cook up some curry. He wondered why Ichimatsu would do that, he wouldn't normally do that to a complete stranger, unless something caught his attention. He was nervous. All six were a type of monster. They lived amongst humans, of course there are other ones but the reason they turned into these monsters caused Karamatsu to be protective. It is best if we dont show our true selves in front of this boy.

2 more pairs of arms started to grow from Choromatsu's back, making a blood curtailing crack. He had to take his shirt off for this as his extra arms helped him cook. He is what you call a spider demon. He only uses his form when stressed or he just could use the extra help. He continues to cook with a sad expression on his face.

Hi! I decided to give this my own little twist, hope you like it.