chapter 9

(Sorry in advance if the smut is bad, first time writing it to someone)

Choromatsu's body slightly shrunk, to fit mine as he sat up. He started grind on me, making me groan quietly. He fluffed up again, looking like he was happy that he got a reaction from me.

I was getting hard by the second, with all the grinding he did, it was easy to say that I was pretty excited.

I watched as he slightly got up and started to take my clothes of... by ripping them off since he couldnt take them of quickly.

There was a groan next to me, Choromatsu instantly stretching one of his arms to grab my ex, but I didnt expect him to face him torwards us.  He grinned from ear to ear as my exs eyes widened at the sight. He then took off his baggy pants and boxers, showing his erected member.

My breath hitched as I felt his hands roam my body. He then leaned over into my neck, nipping and biting, creating a pretty big mark. I let out a slight moan at the feeling.

I didnt notice him sliding my member in him until I felt it. I covered my mouth to prevent any embarrassing noises to come out. Though that was a short solution as Choromatsu pinned my arms above my head.

He waited for a minute or two until proceeding to bounce, moaning at the feeling he was getting. I moaned at his tightness, gripping the web that I was on.

My ex wiggled and screamed, though it was muffled. He seemed to be trying to 'save' me.

I looked back to Choromatsu to see his cute flushed face, along with him puffing up at the feeling.

I huffed and thrusted upwards myself, making him choke on a moan. He pulled me closer to him, hugging me again as we continued.

After a bit He suddenly shoved my face into his shoulder, making me bite his shoulder since I was panting.

He moaned loudly, cumming onto mine and his chest, tightening around me. With one final thrust i climaxed into him, groaning.

(Smuts over)

He slowly got off me, coming to his senses as he had returned to normal, though he still had all six arms out and only had 2 pairs of eyes.

He quickly went to get a wash rag to clean us up, stumbling slightly. He quickly returned and cleaned me up, even though I insisted I could do it.

I was about to put my clothes on, only to see them torn to shreds. "Choromatsu, I need clothes" i said, holding up my completely destroyed ones.

He flushed and grabbed my clothes, throwing it away then went to get a different pair of my clothes giving it to me.

I changed, and afterwards I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Choromatsu pointing to my ex, "whys he here" he asked bluntly.

I chuckled, "you brought him here, trying to court me" I laughed out as he became flustered. He quickly pinched my exs neck, making him pass out before cutting him out of the web then heading to the front door. "I'm going to put him back, well talk later, make sure the others know your not dead" he said as he left after changing back to normal.

I started to head to the stairs only to be tackled by a yellow blur.