Chapter 10

I was tackled to the ground by Jyushimatsu, who hugged me with tears in his eyes.

"I thought you were dead!" He cried out. I went to look at the other to see Karamtsu, Osomatsu, and Ichimatsu with red faces.

They probably heard what happened making me blush slightly. Ichimatsu and Karamatsu looked flustered while Osomatsu looked upset, maybe even pissed.

Todomatsu was checking me for any wounds. "So, when were you ganna tell me you guys werent human" I asked, making them all flinch away from me.

I looked dead serious which scared all of them, well that was until I grinned and started to wave my hands. "Choromatsu looked so cool! I bet you guys look cool to! Can I see what you guys are? Can i?" I asked, all excited and amazed.

Osomatsu seemed to completely forget what happened. "Well I'm a zombie, not much to show you." He said, head still bleeding. I grinned, showing off my teeth as I cupped his face, squishing it.

"So cool!" I said. Before he could do anything, I let go of him and turn to Karamatsu who smiled at my enthusiasm.

He groaned as his tail and ears came out as well as his dog like teeth. I immediately started messing with his ears, that was until I saw his tail wagging, making me mess with his tail which made him yelp and blush. I pulled away and took a final look at his teeth.

I smiled then turned to Ichimatsu, who flinched. I did the same thing I did to Karamatsu. I petted his ears, making him pur as well as his tail. I hummed then went to Jyushimatsu.

He jumped up and down, seeming to get pumped by having me be here. Horns emerged from his head, eyes turning to slits as well. He stopped jumping to let his cheeks rip apart with a hiss. Once he was done he smiled torwards me, which I immediately started to mess with his teeth, almost getting bitten in the process. When I started to rub his horns he seemed to enjoy it, so much so that he looked pretty drunk.

I stopped and looked at totty. "Is this why you were hiding from me?" I asked, making him nod. I smiled, "I will never judge you guys" I said, making them all hug me as I dodged some chompers coming at me.

We all sat like that until Choromatsu came back, sitting in front of me as all of them pulled away from me.

"Ok, as you know, were monsters." he said, making me furrow my eyebrows. "We kept it from you because we had to, if you found out we were afraid you might try and kill us or something." He said.

"What you witnessed how I looked today was a side effect of my heat. Or when I'm.... horny..." he said, flustered.

"We are terrifying in these forms. We are also aggressive torwards each other thanks to us being omegas and alphas." He said, rubbing the back of his neck when he saw Osomatsu bleeding. "It gets so bad that we might even try to kill each other. Now, half of us are omegas and the other half is alphas, Ichimatsu, Todomatsu, and I are Omegas. Osomatsu, Karamatsu, and Jyushimatsu are Alphas." He finished, making me nod.

"Alphas are more aggressive during there rut. Omegas are only aggressive if a loved one is involved in something dire or there just trying to protect there kid." Choromatsu explained.

"We only know this from the people who cursed us. Left us with a book" Karamatsu butted in.

"We will mark you in some way and we expect you to do the same. That's also the reason why I made you bite me and I bit you" he said, once again embarrassed.

I hummed as I understood most things. "What's the difference between omegas and alphas?" I asked, to which he sighed.

"Alphas are the ones who are supposed to get Omegas pregnant, there the dominant ones in bed and other things. Omegas are the ones who carry the child and raises it. They are the submissive ones in bed, and other things." He finished. I nodded slowly, understanding some of it.

"So in other words, omegas are bottoms and alphas are tops?" I asked. He nodded and shrugged at the same time. "Mostly" he said.

I nodded. "Then should I know your guy's cycles?" I asked. Choromatsu was about to answer until Osomatsu flung his bloody self on Choromatsu. "Nope! What's the fun in that. If you dont know then itll be exciting" he said as he messed with a struggling Choromatsu, who didnt seem to like it.

I nodded, then shrugged. I looked at the time and realized, I have to get to work..

"I need to go, I have work. I'll call you guys it I need help again" I said as I started walking to my job, not realizing that I pretty much signed my owner ship to them.

As I walked I saw my ex with his girlfriend, waiting for me, again. I rushed in before he could speak to me as I rushed to my office as I heard him yell wait. Like hell was I waiting.

I'll have to call them again.. I dont want to inconvenience them... maybe I can sneak passed after work..