Part 14

* Your dress for today *

Today was Wednesday my day with midoriya I thought about surprising him by wearing a green dress that reminded me of his hair ( dress above) after getting ready I was waiting for him but he didn't come at the time he usually came at I was starting to get nervous but then I heard knocking on my bedroom I went over to my door and opened it to see if it was him but it wasn't, it was uraraka

" oh hey uraraka do you happen to know if midoriya is coming soon " I asked her she then was silent and said " actually Y/N I came to tell you that he's in the medical room he got injured "
.
.
.
.
.
" WHAT !!!!! " I shouted nearly bursting her eardrum " gahhh Y/N not so loud " she said covering her ears " sorry uraraka but What happened to him how did he get hurt "

" he wanted to do a bit of training before he saw you today but he went overboard " she said " I have to go see him " I said running right past her in full speed.

I ran as fast I could being careful not to trip on my dress when I finally got to the door that said medical room on it I knock on the door and an old woman came out wearing doctors attire and had black and peach colour wings, horns and tail.

" oh hello their you must be Y/N the future Queen " she said as I nodded my head " it's a pleasure to meet you I'm chiyo shuzenji but can call me recovery girl and I'm the nurse in this castle " she gave a small curtsy, I curtsy back in return

" it's nice to meet you ..... is Midoriya ok " I said in a worried voice " yes he's alright nothing more then a sprang wing and a thew scrape here and there * sigh * I swear that young man is gonna loses his arms and legs someday if he's not careful, not like what happened 2 years ago " she said grumpily wait 2 years ago what happened then

" wha.. what happened 2 years ago " I asked her " well I would tell you but I think I would rather let him explain it to you " recovery girl told me

" um would it be alright if can see him " I asked

" yes of course you can, come in dear " she said as She made way for me to enter I went inside to see midoriya sitting on a medical bed with bandages wrapped around his chest and on one of his wings.

" MIDORIYA !!!!! " I said making my way over to him " oh hey Y/N " he said in a nervous laugh I guess he didn't except me to see him like this " I heard what happened are you ok " I asked crouching down in front of him " yeah I'm ok, I guess I went a little over board during my training "

" I'm just glad you alright " I sighed in relief he then looked down at the ground and said in a sad tone voice " I'm so sorry Y/N I had something planned for are day together but I just had to mess everything up "

" no no no you didn't, this is not your fault and are day is not ruined we can have are day in here " I told him sitting down next to him on the bed " are ..... are you sure " he said " of course if that oks with you recover girl " I asked her " I don't see why not just don't make a mess of things, I have to nip out anyway to get some supplies to help with his injuries, I'll be back in a while " she said as she left the medical room closing to door behind leaving just me and Midoriya alone.