Part 5 izuku midoryia

I went wondering around the castle after that tour with uraraka I remembered where everything was, while walking I soon came across a door with the words study lounge on it, I remember walking past this door during the tour, uraraka said that this room is where the prince go to hang out and where they have their lesson's on becoming kings, I thought about going inside and having a look, I knocked on the door but there was no response " hmmmmm I guess no one's in there ..... maybe I should have a quick Peak inside .... I hope know one minds".

I opened the door and went inside and it looked so nice and comforting like the inside of a cabin or something.

I walked around the room but I got so lost in thought I didn't hear the door open and close behind me " oh Y/N " I heard a voice said I got startled and fell backwards, landed on the floor " ow " I said rubbing the back of my head

" Y/N are you ok " I heard a voice say again I looked up and saw it was the green demon " here let me help you up," he said as he helped me off the ground.

" you ok ... I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to startled you " he said " oh no its ok I just didn't hear you coming in that's all " I said rubbing the back of my neck.

" so um Y/N what brings you here " he ask's me

" oh I pasted this room during a tour of the castle with uraraka and I wanted to see the inside of the room, uraraka was really sweet for showing me around the castle ".

" I'm glad uraraka was able to help you, she's own of are best servants here alone with many others here, we thought she would be perfectas your personal maid because....( mutter, mutter,mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter ) he started muttering his words it's kinda cute.

" um excuse me but your kinda muttering a bit " I said getting him out of his muttering phase.

" gah' oh I'm sorry sometimes I don't release I talk out loud when I'm talking to my self " he said while trying to cover his now pink face I giggled a bit.

" it's ok it's kinda cute " I said making him now red as a tomato

" tha..tha..tha..thank you " he said.
.
.
.
" wow this room is quit amazing " I said looking around at the room

" yeah this is where me and the prince's come to hang out or when we do are studies, I come in here sometimes after training to study on new training moves " he said shy fully ....... it soon turned into a awkward silence until the demon broke the silence.

" so Y/N do you have any interest " he asked me.

" um well reading is one of my favourite interest " I said while looking at some of the books on the bookshelf on the wall.

" oh I didn't know you liked reading " the demon boy said while watching me grab one of the books from the shelf " oh yeah but my parents said I'm only aloud to read books about god and bibles, nothing else " I said as I putted the book back on the shelf.

" well you can read what ever you want here there's no own stopping you " he told me in a happy voice.

" re...really "

" of course "

" wow thank you so much ........ ummmm " I said unknown his name

" oh I'm so sorry I haven't probably introduce myself " he said as he gave a small bow in front of me " my name is Izuku Midoriya but most people here call me deku "

" deku ? "

" it's a name kacchan gave me "

" who's kacchan " I asked him curiously.

" he's my childhood friend, me him and todoroki-kun have know each other ever since we were kids " he said while giggling shyly, it then turned into another awkward silence for a thew second until I broke the silence this time.

" hey midoriya can I ask something "

" ask anything Y/N "

" during the tour I saw you and the other prince's outside training and i saw you glowing green with green sparks from your body then you were pouncing from one place to another, uraraka told me that it was your power but what I want to know ....... what is the name of your power " I said making him a bit nervous.

" um ... well no own in the castle really knows that much about my powers apart from kacchan and todoroki but since your are fiancé I can tell you what my powers are " midoriya said " my power is called one for all, it gives me the ability of incredible super strength ".

" wow your power sounds incredible " I said in a cheery voice

" thank you that's really sweet of you to say " he said while rubbing his left arm with his right hand.
.
.
" well I better get going now but it was nice talking to you midoriya " i said making my way to the door " you too Y/N your so nice to talk to " He said while smiling which made me blush a bit before I left the room.

" wow he's kinda cute when he's shy but I wonder who kacchan and todoroki are " I thought to my self as I continued walking.
.
.
.
* midoriya's POV *

" Wow she's even prettier in person everything about her makes me smile she's like a flower that's just been blossomed in to the world.....I just really hope Y/N will be happy here.