Part 12 the day with todoroki

* here's your dress for today *

Today was my day with todoroki after my days with midoriya and bakugou I was getting a little excited to see what todoroki has in stole as I was putting a jewelled necklace around my neck I heard a knock on the door I went to open it and saw it was todoroki " hello Y/N * looks at you * you look beautiful " todoroki said " thank you " I replied " shall we " he said I nodded my head and we began walking he took me down a long hallway and then took my up a flight of stairs which leaded up to the top of the castle " where are we going " I asked him  " you'll see " he said as we then arrived at top of the castle and were now standing in front of two big black doors.

" do you remember when we hade are first encounter at the flower vase and I told you we have more flowers here " he said as I nodded my head " well I wanted to show you this " todoroki said as he pushed open the big doors to reveal a indoor garden filled with so many different flowers.

" wow it's so beautiful in here " I said while looking around the garden

" when I was little back at my family's castle we had an indoor garden as well, my mother use to take me to it all the time I'd sit on her lap while she tell me something of the different kind of flowers and sometimes I would sneak in the garden with my siblings " he said

" you have siblings " I said looking back at him " yes 2 brothers and 1 sister their names are Touya, Natsuo and Fuyumi "

" are you the oldest or the youngest "

" youngest, touya was born first, then Fuyumi, then natsuo and lastly me "

" where are your siblings at now " I asked

" well Fuyumi is married off to a demon prince of the south at first I didn't trust him but later on I found out that he takes care her and makes her happy ' and natsuo is travelling the world with his friends, however touya went missing when I was little he's been gone for years so my family presumes he's dead " he told me while looking down at the ground " oh my god I'm so sorry " I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder " it's ok I still think about him a lot and how much I miss him " he said in a sad tone of voice  I felt so bad for him, I could tell he missed his brother,  I could see it in his eyes they were filled with ' pain and sorrow ' " it must have been hard losing a sibling at such an young age "

" it was hard but I had help managing threw the pain and plus if he was he today, He would have really liked you " todoroki told me I was happy that he had help coping threw the pain but his eyes still have a sorrow of pain in them maybe something else happened in his past, I wanted to ask him but maybe another time, now is not a good time.

" want me to show you more around here " he asked me " alright ... lead the way " I said as he lead the way threw the garden.
.
.
.
.
.
And so todoroki and I spent the next thew hours exploring more of the indoor garden he took me over to a grassy spot and we both sat down after about a thew minutes I looked over and saw him staring at the flowers while smiling.

and like with midoriya and bakugou, The more I looked at him the more I couldn't stop their was something about him that nearly made my heart Burst out of my chest, The way his hair is split half and half of white and red, his pretty and stunning,...

and like with midoriya and bakugou, The more I looked at him the more I couldn't stop their was something about him that nearly made my heart Burst out of my chest, The way his hair is split half and half of white and red, his pretty and stunning, grey and aqua eyes shining in the light and that warm smile of his, my face was now so red just like back with my two days with midoriya and bakugou but my moment ended when he turned to me and his facial expression change.

" what's wrong you look red, do you have a fever " todoroki said as he looked at me seeing my blushed face" wha .... oh no no no I'm fine really I'm not sick hehe " I said embarrassed he just looked at me for a bit and then turned his gaze back towards the flowers * thew * was all I said in my head.

* a few hours later *

" hey if it's ok with you maybe it's time I take you back to your room " todoroki said as I saw the orange sun set from out the window " I understand it is getting late anyway " I said as I got up with todoroki and we left the indoor garden

Todoroki then took me back to my room " thank you for spending the day with me Y/N I really had fun with you " todoroki said as he pulled out a F/F * favourite flower * " here I thought this would look stunning in your hair " he said as he putted the flower in my hair " thank you todoroki, and I had fun with you as well " I said as I gave him a hug, I then felt his arm around my body returning the hug back I then let'd go of him and went in my room and like with midoriya and bakugou I gave him a smile before closing my door.

* todoroki's POV *

After I took Y/N to her room I went to meet with Midoriya and bakugou in are room ' Her hug remind me a lot of my mother's hugs, warm and comforting ' I thought in my head while walking.

When I got to are bedroom I opened the door and saw bakugou and midoriya on the bed and bakugou attacking midoriya with kisses " oh todoroki you bac .... ahh Kacchan enough with the kisses " midoriya said as he tried to push Bakugou of him " never deku now stay still and let me kiss you more " bakugou said as he refuses to let Midoriya go I went over to the bed and sat with them " so how was your day with Y/N todoroki " midoriya asked " It went good it was nice spending the day with her spending the time with her in the garden reminded me of when I was with my mother back at my family's castle "

" icy hot do you think you should tell her about your past " bakugou said while looking at me with a straight face " bakugou you know I'm not ready yet to tell her about my past " I said " you got to tell her sooner or later "

" I know but what if she doesn't see me the same way after I tell her besides you two already know what my childhood was like " while placing my left hand over my burned scar remembering the night that I got it " it's ok todoroki tell her when ever your ready and I'm sure she will accept you know matter what " midoriya told me as he took my hand off my scar and held it in his hand " thank you midoriya " I said back to him

I soon decided to get in on the fun I went behind midoriya and started kissing the back of his neck " ahh not you too todoroki " midoriya said " why not I can't let bakugou have all the fun now " I smirked at him as I continue to give him kisses along with bakugou.

" Why me " midoriya whined