Part 9

The dress on the top is your dress for today

" I gotta hurry " I thought in a rush the prince told me that the classes started 10:00 and it was already 9:55 and I didn't want to be late on the first day of class I quickly got Change and made my way to the study hall as fast as my black Mary Jane shoes can held. * and before you ask uraraka dropped of some breakfast before you left for class so don't worry about starvations 😉 *

But What I didn't expect to happen next was in a rush I accidentally bumped into someone " ahhh I'm so sorry " I said dusting of my dress and looked to see who I've bumped into and it was a guard, he wore black suit of armour with gold details, his helmet hade two hole for his two horns to poke out off and his hones, wings and tail were black with crimson red
" no I sorry it's not very Manly to bump into someone especially a girl " he apologised ' The guard then took of his helmet to reveal his appearance, he hade red spike hair, red eyes like bakugou but a tiny bit more darker and sharp teeth like a shark.

" hey you must Y/N the future queen is that right " he said as I nodded my head " it's nice to meet you I'm ejiro kirishima and I'm one of the guards " he said as he bowed " it's nice to meet you too kirishima " I said giving a small curtsy to him " again I'm sorry for bumping into you I was trying to find a friend of mine " he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand " Oh who's this friend your looking for " I asked but just after I said that I heard someone say .

" kirishima there you are I've been looking everywhere for you " the voice called out as another guard came up to kirishima his armour was the same style as kirishima's and his wings, tail and horns were black with yellow and he looked puffed out has he been running, He then took of he's helmet to reveal that he hade bright yellow hair with a black lighting bolt

" you promised that we work on more sword techniques And ..... hey who's this " the guard said smiling at me " um bro I don't think you should pull the moves on her this Y/N the girl who's marrying the prince's " Kirishima said which made the other guard smile drop " oh so this is Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't know this was the prince's fiancé please forgive " he said worriedly. " No no it's ok you don't have to be worried I'm not going to tell on you " I said calming him down a bit " anyway it a please to meet you miss future queen I'm denki Kaminari " he said as he also bowed " the pleasure is all mine kaminari and you can just call me Y/N you too kirishima " I said as I gave another curtsy to him, Man I'm gonna have to get use to being called future queen " look it was so nice to meet the both of you but I have to go I have to meet the boys in the study hall " I said scooting past the two of them " it was nice meeting you Y/N " kaminari said as he and kirishima turned around watching me leave.

" see you later " I said waving goodbye to them " bye " they said waving back to me.

" thank god you didn't pull any moves on her other wise we would have to face three angry prince's " kirishima sigh'd as kaminari turned to him a pout " hey I'm sorry I didn't know it was her * sigh * but your lucky I'm not as bad as that guard from the north kingdom he was much more of a pervert what was he's name again .... I think it was Mineta ". Kaminari said " oh yeah I remember him now he tried to grab one of are maids he got into a world of trouble for that ....... anyway let's go work on those sword tricks I promised " kirishima said as he and kaminari went to the training grounds.
.
.
.
.
I finally made it to the study hall and went inside, there I saw the three prince seated at a big table and with them was a demon boy with dark blue hair, glasses and black and blue wings, horns and tail and was wearing a very stylish suit " hello Y/N we want you to meet someone this is tenya lida are class tutor " midoriya said as lida came up to me and bowed.