Part 10 the day with midoriya

* here is your dress for today *

Today was the day I have my first official day with midoriya to get to know him as I was finishing brushing my hair I heard my bedroom door knock I went over to the door and open it and saw midoriya " hello Y/N * looks at you * y...you...look...v...very...pretty " midoriya said shyly " thank you " I replied to him " ready to go " he said i nodded my head and we began walking He then leaded me down one of the long Halls in the castle " where are you taking me " I asked him " it's a surprise " he told me as we continued walking until we arrived in front of a red and gold cloth drape I was consufed at first but then midoriya pulled the drape to the side to reveal a door " shhh this way " he said as he pushed the door open and leaded me up a flit of stairs it was a bit dark in the stair wale Until light came and what I saw next made me gasp What I saw was a hug library filled with so many books.

" Wow " I said looking around the library " this is a secret library I found when me, kacchan and todoroki moved in to this palace " midoriya explained " it's so pretty " I said happy " you know back at my family's castle we have a library like th...

" Wow " I said looking around the library " this is a secret library I found when me, kacchan and todoroki moved in to this palace " midoriya explained " it's so pretty " I said happy " you know back at my family's castle we have a library like this my mom would take me in there and teach me how to read, that's how I got my love of reading " he told me while picking up one of the books " your mother sounds like a really caring person " I said as he smiled " she was, this book right here was own of my favourite I'd always asked my mom to read it to me " midoriya said while showing me the book in his hands " what about your father was he caring too and did he also read books with you " I asked but after I said that he looked a little bit down.

" well actually I just lived with my mother " he said while looking down at the ground "you see my father left me and mother when I was little and never came back to be honest I don't even remember what he looks like my mother was sad for a thew years but she did her best to be a good queen and to take care of me " midoriya told me I felt sorry for him " oh .... I'm so sorry growing up without a father that must have been so hard for you " I said placing a hand on his shoulder " it's ok beside their has been someone in my life who has been a father figure to me " he said I was curious at that moment " who is it " I asked " my mentor ..... his name is toshinori yagi my mum haired him when I was 8 years old he taught me all of the knowledge about demon history and how to be a strong demon I was glad I hade someone like him sometimes I'd admired him like a real father " he said smiling I felt happy that he hade some one in his life that was a father figure to him " hey um ..... would like to have a look at some of the other books here maybe we can find some you might like to read " midoriya asked me I really did wanted to check out some of the books in this library so I said " sure " he then took me to the books.
.
.
.
.
.
For the next few hours midoriya and I read books after books after books he showed me some of the books that he liked to read and even got me some books that I might be interested in reading it was so much better then what my parents made me reader, I found a couple books like ( F/B 1) and (F/B 2) but the thing that got me more intrigued was midoriya ' The more I looked at midoriya the more I couldn't take my eyes of him their was something about him that made my heart pumped The way he's green hair bounced on top of his head, his beautiful emerald green eyes his adorable freckles on his cheeks and his smile, " you ok Y/N " midoriya asked me as he can see me stare gazing " um yeah I'm fine hehe" I said embarrassed rubbing the back of my neck " ok then " he said as he smiled at me.

At this point my cheeks started turning red and my heart started to pump 10 times more faster.

* a few hours later *

" hey Y/N it's getting late I should probably take you back to your room " midoriya told me I looked out the big windows seeing the sun setting " woah your right maybe we should get going " I said putted the book back on the shelf and walking with midoriya out of the library and back into the hallway he then closed the library door and me and him started walking back to the direction of my room.

When Midoriya took Me back to my room I turned to him and said " thank you for the day midoriya I hade fun " i told him while smiling " me too if you ever want to go back to that library your always welcome in there " he said to me " thanks midoriya " I said as I gave him a hug I felt him trembling a bit but then I could feel his arms wrap around my body after a thew seconds i let'd go of him and went into my room and giving him one last smile before closing my door.

Midoriya's POV

After Y/N closed her bedroom door I went to me, kacchan and todoroki's shared bedroom * she hugged me ..... she hugged * I thought in my head that was the first time I've ever been hugged by a girl oh my god I just hade my first hug with a girl ' I was stuck in my thoughts but that all stopped When I arrived at are bedroom door.

I went inside I saw kacchan and todoroki on the bed and todoroki teasing kacchan a bit " oh midoriya you back we were just having a little fun ..... Right bakugou " todoroki said in a smooth that made kacchan blush " shut up ice hot " kacchan said growly under his breath I giggled a bit " did you have fun with Y/N, midoriya " todoroki asked me as I came and sited on the bed with them " yeah I really enjoyed spending the time with Her " I said bashfully as kacchan pulled me onto his lap and proceeded to cuddle me " we'll it's your turn in two days bakugou do you have any planed for your day with Y/N " todoroki said to kacchan he just smirked and said " hell yeah but do you think Y/N will have fun with me like she did with you deku " kacchan said turning his head from us I looked up at him " she will kacchan I know she will " I said smiling at kacchan he turned his head back to use and he smiled well smirked at me while continuing to cuddling me todoroki soon joining in on the cuddles I don't know how long we were cuddling for but let's just say kacchan, todoroki and I were late for class the next day.