Part 8

After the little proper interdiction with the three prince I was back in my room still thinking about midoriya bakugou and todoroki and what they said to me " your so nice to talk to ' don't you forget it cutie ' milady " I hide my face in my hands as I felt my face getting hotter by every thought " god why are all these thoughts running threw my brain.... I .... can't be falling for them yet I've just meet them but their... their really cute and .... ". All of my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door I went to open it and saw it was uraraka.

" hello Y/N I'm sorry to inter .... are you ok your face is red " uraraka asked curiously as she saw my very fused face " oh ... yea yeah I'm ok really hehe " i said shyly while rubbing the back of my neck

" Ok ? ..... but anyway the prince's wanted to invite you to dinner " she said to me I was pretty hungry since my parents send'd me to bed without food and by the sound of my stomach grumbling I think uraraka got the message that I was hungry. " well I guess I am pretty hungry so .... ok I've go to dinner " I said  " great I've escort you there " Uraraka said As she leaded me to the dinning room. " so how did everything work out for you after the tour " uraraka asked me as we walked together
" oh it went well, I hade a proper introduction with the prince's and they told me about their powers and how their childhood friends " I said to her as she smiled at me.

" oh yeah those three knew each other ever since they where little demons they meet in the aokigahara forest after that they hung out every single day and became best friends, Soon when they got older they stared developing feelings for each other and wanted to become kings together at first their family's were shocked to hear that but after a lot of discussions they agreed But their was one thing they all agreed on, if all three of them want to be kings together ..... they'd have to pick a queen to rule with them, they hade 2 months to chose a bride but if they didn't find one in time their parents will chose for them, it was hard for them to find the girl who they will love all together but no demon girl or demon princess was too their liking, one even try'd to use a love potion on them but unfortunately was caught and banned from the kingdom, so they try'd the human world unfortunately no human girl was to their liking also and they were almost out of time, they were about to give up until ......... they lead their eyes on you, they thought you were the most beautiful girl they've ever seen ". Uraraka told me I couldn't help but blush after uraraka told me that story " I remember when they first saw you I was there when it happened "

* flash back *

" You've boys have been looking for a bride for a month now and I'm worried about you guys " uraraka said as she watched the boys looking threw a magic globe it was silent for a little bit until midoriya spoke " I'm sorry uraraka it's just every demon girl and demon princess we've meet don't bring a light to are hearts nor do these human girls * sigh * kacchan todoroki Maybe we should just give up we're never going to find the perfect gir....
" wait what about her " todoroki interrupted midoriya as he point to a image of you walking to school. " oh my god " the boys said at the same time.
.
" she's beautiful "
.
" she's hot "
.
" she's breathtaking "
.
.
.
" she's the one "

* flashback ends *

" those boys could not take their eyes of you but their were worried that someone might win you over before they did so two days ago they planted their emblem on an old big tree in the forest where they first saw you and waited for you to come by so they could mark you as theirs, and yesterday they felt guilty about it they saw how much their mark was hurting you and it made you get dentition they felt horrible for making you suffer in pain but worst of all last night they saw you getting beaten by your parents, they knew about your parents behaviour when they saw you crying that was the final straw for them so they decided to take you here to keep you safe and to officially make you their bride "  uraraka told me as I then looked down at the mark on my collar bone they went threw all that trouble to protect me * wow they really do care about me * I thought as we arrived at the dining room doors.