Part 7 shoto todoroki

After walking all around the castle I decided to head back to my room, when I was almost at my room I found a glass Vase of these beautiful flowers, they were stunning, roses, lilies, tulips and other flowers, I gently touched the petals on the flowers and they were so soft.

" Wow " I said while smelling the flowers they hade such a beautiful scent all together.

" they are beautiful aren't they " I heard someone behind me say making me jump a little I looked behind me and saw it was the white and red demon.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to surprise you " he said walking up right next to me.

" no no no it's fine I was just in miring these flowers so much I did see you ... hehe " I giggle a bit which made him giggle too " I don't blame ya the flowers are So pretty I'd stare at them all day " he said as He and I stared at the flowers for a while until he spoke up.

" you know these flowers are special, they're scent is way different then in the human world " he said as he took one of the flowers from the vase and presented to me. " shhh don't tell anyone " he said quietly.

" oh wow thank you " I said accept the flower from his hand he then lended over to my ear and said " the prettiness Of this flower reminds me of you " he whispered making me go flustered.
.
.
.
" you know .... we have more flowers here in the castle if you want we can show them to you " he suggested to me.

" sure .... I would really love to see more of the flowers here " I replied to him ....... soon it turned to again another awkward silence like back with midoriya and bakugou, I wanted to say something but I didn't know what but then something came into my head, I really wanna know what he's powers are so I decided to ask him.

" um hey would it be ok if I ask you something " I ask him

" and what would that be " he said to me.

" um you see My maid Uraraka showed me around the castle and I saw you and the other prince's outside training and i saw you and your whole body in a big container of water and when you touched it with your right hand ice came out and when you used your left hand fire replaced the ice ' midoriya and bakugou already told me about their powers but can I ask  ....... do you have two powers " I asked him.
.
.
.
" hmmm well are darling fiancé since your interests about my powers I be more then happy to tell you ... and yes I do have two powers " he said as he held out both of his hands.

" my powers are half cold and half hot I make ice from my right side and fire from my left " he said as ice came from his right hand and fire came from his left hand.

" wow it's so pretty this power really suits you " I said while watching the ice and the fire dance from his hands. I didn't see it but he was blushing after I told him that "

" um th..thank you " he said in a calm quiet voice.
.
.
.
" well I don't want to waist your time any longer, I'll leave you to it then " he said as he started to walk away.

" wait what's your name " I asked him

He then turned around and came back to me, he took my hand into his and kissed the back of my hand.

" I'm Shoto Todoroki Milady " he said as he left, leaving me just standing there in another blushing mess for the third time !!!!.

" n... no one has ever kissed my hand before " I said while looking down at my hand but then I got out of my little moment and started walking back to my room " ok Y/N let's recap first i meet izuku midoriya who was sweet, kind and adorable like a cinnamon roll, then their was katsuki bakugou who has a bit of anger issues but seem Cool and tuff like a bad boy, and now I've meet shoto todoroki he was calm, smooth and acted like a gentleman ' Wow my parents, teachers , class mates and everyone who I went to church with were wrong about demons, not all of them are bad " I thought as I finally made it to my bedroom door, open it and went inside.

* Todoroki's POV *

" My...... Y/N is so elegant and beautiful ... like a princess from a fairytale I would do anything to make her happy "