A snowy day at the castle ( christmas spiecal ) 🎄🌟

Hello everyone this is chapter is not part of the story series this is a special side chapter since Christmas was two days ago, this chapter is named a snowy day at the castle enjoy.

' Snow ' beautiful shimmering snow rained down from the sky and landed on the ground I looked from my window in my red and black dress watching the tiny bits of snow fall from above, when it snowed my parents never let me go play they just made me stay inside and study, it was sad watching all the other kids play in the snow and not being allowed to play to.

I got so lost in thought I almost jumped when I heard a knock on my door I went and opened it and saw it was the boys and they were wearing winter clothing, midoriya was wearing a turquoise's winter coat that hade two holes at the back for his wings to Pop out, black pants with red boots and white gloves on both of his hands' bakugou's winter outfit was like midoriya's except the colours were different colour he's were orange and black and lastly todorokis winter outfit Was the same as the three but he's colours were royal blue and silver.

" hey Y/N you wanna come outside with us " midoriya asked happily " oh um thank you for the offer but no thanks " I said as politely as I could " wha... why not don't you want to play in the snow with us " bakugou said " well I've never played in the snow before " I said the boys eyes widen at this point " WHAT !!!!! " they said at the same time nearly screaming it " how come you've never been in snow before " todoroki asked.

" well it's because my parents never really let me out in the snow they said a girl like me should focus more on her study's then play around in pathetic snow But anyway you three enjoy your self's " I said about to close my door when a foot stopped from closing completely I'm now starting to regret what I have said to them because the next thing I knew the boys came into my room and into my closet " wha .... what are you boys doing " I said they came out again with winter supplies which included a long red winter coat with a black fluffy collar which went well with my red and black dress, black gloves for both of my hands, a black scarf with red stripes at the end, red boots with black furry tops and red and black earmuffs.

 what are you boys doing " I said they came out again with winter supplies which included a long red winter coat with a black fluffy collar which went well with my red and black dress, black gloves for both of my hands, a black scarf with red stri...

they then came over to me and putted the supplies on me " HEY WHAT'S GOING ON " I said as I can feel the coat being place on me and the boots being putted on my feet " your coming with us " todoroki told me as he placed the earmuffs on my head.

" but ... " I tried to say but bakugou interrupted me while he was tying my boat laces " no buts you need to be more active outside and don't let your freedom get taking away by your fucking parents so your coming outside with us " he said as he got up from kneeling, midoryia finished adjusting the jacket and said " please Y/N please come outside with us " he then given me the ' puppy eyes ' I couldn't say no to that so I took a deep breath and said " ok I'll go outside with you boys " they smiled after I said that " it will be fun Y/N we promise come on let's go "

They then took my hands and leaded me outside once we stepped out the door the snow gently hit my skin and it felt nice " wow I've always wanted to feel snow on my skin " I said " see we told you it's fun out here in the snow " midoriya said as snowflakes landed in his hair " I guess you boys were right " I said catching some of the snowflakes on my hands.

Suddenly I felt a snow ball at the back of my head I turned around and saw bakugou and todoroki behind a big tree with a couple of snowballs in their hands" hey deku and Y/N think your up for a snow ball fight with me and icy hot here " bakugou said smirking at the both of us " come on Y/N we can take on kacchan and todoroki " midoriya said proudly while holding up his snow balls " yeah " I said as I made some to and with that.
.
.
.
.
' Let the snow ball fight begin !!! '

It was intense Me and midoriya were throwing snowballs after snowballs after snowballs at Bakugou and todoroki though Bakugou was mostly Aiming at midoriya, me and him were one more shot of winning if it wasn't for Bakugou super throw that won the win for him and todoroki.

After are snowball fight We made snow angles, building a snowman And catching snowflakes with are tongues, after hours of fun in the snow we decided to head back inside since it was getting late.

we went back inside as sat near the fire place in the study hall and the boys and I shared a blanket " thank you boys for this amazing snow day " I said as a got comfortable with the boys " your welcome Y/N thank you for spending it with us " midoriya said as he, Bakugou, todoroki and I rested together as the warmth of fire drifted us of to sleep ending are snowy day for today .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Merry late Christmas everyone 🎄