Part 2

* previously on the bride of three demons *

as I was sleeping I felt a pain in my left collar bone it felt like fire was burning on my skin I thought about screaming but if I did I would wake up my parents so I tried to be brave and slept threw it even though it was really hard I wasn't going to let the pain ruin my dreams.

* dang that girls got some bravery in her me-like *
* she's handling the pain she's definite then the other girls *
* I knew she be perfect *
.
.
.
* we'll see you soon Y/N *

* now back to the story*

*yawn* I woke up in the morning and then I felt no more pain in my collar bone

" hey I can't feel anymore pain, that was so wired last night I wonder what was causing my collar bone to hurt so much.???. oh well at least it's not hurting now "

I got out of bed and decided to take shower before school so I went into the bathroom, took off my night wearing and step into the shower,

it felt nice at first the water running threw my hair and on my body but after about four or five minutes the pain feeling came back but it wasn't as bad as last night it was more like a stinging pain I tried using soap and water to help with the stinging but it didn't work so I turned off the water, got out of the shower, grabbed my tower and went looked at my self in the mirror to see what the problem is, when I saw my self in the mirror I nearly screamed their was a mark on my collar bone and that mark was the same symbol that was on the tree back in the forest.

" wha...what the... this is the same symbol from the forest why is it on me " i was freaking out that symbol did do something to me it gave me it's a mark I fell on my knees scared and petrified " all man if my parents see this I am long dead what am I going to do"

" Y/N breakfast " I heard my mum calling for me I didn't want her go get angry if I skip breakfast so I got up, left the bathroom, went back into my bedroom, got ready for school and went downstairs for breakfast.

While i was at school, During my classes the stinging came back again it wasn't that bad but while I was in English it got worse like the same pain from last night I wanted to leave and go to the bath room but everyone would see me and would get suspicious but thankfully I was sitting at the back row next to the back door and the teacher had to leave quickly to get some more supplies so she gave us free time.

So I quickly went past everything who were to bust talking among their selfs to see me leave the room.

I got out of the door and ran straight to the bathroom once I got in their I unbutton my shirt my school shirt and looked at my mark it hade a little bite of red around the edges like a rash or something, i button back up my shirt, fell to the floor and cry I didn't know what was going on with me but my moment was over when my math teacher came into the toilets, she was one of the most strict'd teachers at the school.
she was monitoring the halls and saw me running to the bathroom and she didn't see a hall pass on me.
" young lady why aren't you in class like everybody else are you ditching " she said to me with her arms crossed " I...I...well..l " I said tired to tell her what was happening until she stopped me. you see one of the rules at my school is that if you don't have a hall pass and leave class with out permission They would get into serious trouble and teachers can decide their punishment.

" well miss Y/N I don't see a hall pass on you and you know the rules no own is allowed to leave their classes without the teachers permission or with out a hall pass so now I have to give you a punishment,
She said as she grabbed her pad book and started righting in it, " I'm giving you detention after school and during detention you'll be cleaning my class room and you will not leave this school until my class room is spotless" she then handed me a slit and told me to go back to class and when the day Is over report to her class room. I did as she said and got at of the bathroom and went back to the class room.