2

Roséanne Park POV

It's 7:30 pm now and I'm still in my room,sitting on my comfy coach.I'm waiting for anyone to call me down for the dinner with Manoban Family which was held at YG Hotel.

While I was waiting,I open my phone and check on my work schedule for tommorow.I don't want to miss anything when it comes to work,actually.

Soon after,a knock sound were heard coming from the door which cause me to jump a little bit.I snapped my head from my phone to the door.It was dark blue in colour.You could expect that because my favourite colour is blue.

"Miss Roséanne,your father is sending me to call you down for the dinner",said the voice from the other side of the door.I know it's one of this house maid but yeah,I don't really remember their name which makes it difficult for me to call them by their name.I barely stay at home even on the weekend.I spend most of my lifetime in my office,doing all the work I had and plan a new strategy to improve my company business.Do you think I'll waste my brain energy to memorize my house maid name? Well,I don't and won't.

"Yeah! Coming!" yell me.Not too hard like an angry woman but are enough to sound stern and polite.

I switch off my phone and walk towards the big mirror to do one last time check to make sure my make up is well done and my dress is in it's perfect condition.Perfectionism,the goal in my life that I want to achieve.

I am wearing a red dress that has v-neck and my back are exposed in the shape of V that drop to my waist.This is one of my hottest designed dress.I am not a fashion designer but I can tell you that I am very great in drawing and fashioning things.If I wasn't a CEO of Park Inc.Company,I would have been a fashion designer now.

Not to forget that my hair are in loose,I mean..free but the left side of my hair are tucked behind my left ears.I made sure my blonde hair look a lil bit messy to make it look more seducing and intimidating which are called H-O-T, HOT!

After my triple check,I walk out of my room and heading downstairs.There,I saw Jisoo unnie wave at me then showed me the reaction of disbelief.Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped,followed by my father except my mother.

It's weird now..yeah,very very weird.I hate this weird feeling but I love it at the same time.I know I sound crazy here but yes,i'm crazy.I am crazy over something rare,something different than the usual thing people love,hate or like.I love to do things in different with new way.So that is why all my clothes are designed by myself.

Why are they looking at me like that? Are there something with me or there is something wrong behind me? Well,maybe there is or maybe not.I don't think there's anyone come down here with me just now.Hmmm...?

I turn to look at the surrounding behind me but got nothing suspicious.I look at everyone in confusion.I raise one of my eyebrow,giving them a questioning look.

I was standing three feet away from them now.

I shook my head and wave my both hand on the air lightly.

"Do you want to keep on going with the staring contest for the whole night or are we still going to have dinner with Manoban family?" I rolled my eyes,feeling annoyed by their over reaction.Because seriously,have they never seen me dressing up before? Or is it because this is my latest designed dress that reveal too much of my hot body part.Don't worry,this is not a slut like dress.

"You..wow.Roséanne,you look so amazing tonight.I mean..you are always amazing but in this dress..you are in different level.You barely dress up other than wearing stylish suit for work.You,you look so hot in red!".Jisoo unnie gasp at the end of her words.She cover her mouth with her hand.