58

(Jisoo's Phone)

Doggie:

Boss,I just seen Lisa hugging with a girl.

Me:

Do you know who's that girl is?

Doggie:

No.I haven't and I'm going to find an information about her.Do you want me doing it boss?

Me:

Sure.Dig in as much as you can until you can't.I want every single detail in my email in 2 hours.Later than that,I'll make sure to punish you or might as well send you to hell.

Doggie:

No need to be harsh boss.It's not like I ever dissapoint you.I'll send the email before 8 tonight.And..something is weird boss.

Me:

What's weird?

Doggie:

Mrs.Manoban wife is also there at that scene.She seem...upset.Mrs.Manoban left her wife alone to run towards the girl name..uh..Wendy if not mistaken.Then I saw Mrs.Park seriously cursing under her breath from afar witnessing the two.She even kicked the car door using her heels.She looked so upset.So,I'm curious if Mrs.Park know about something or is it because she simply get jeleous of her wife sweet interaction with the other girl.

Me:

You don't need to know that.All you need to do is find the whole damn information about the girl and email it to me.And please tell Tae,your partner to play his role start from tommorow morning.Ask him to follow the other girl while you keep following Lisa.If you see this two having any kind of too intimate  moment,take a picture and call me right after.

Doggie:

Alright boss.

Me:

Good.I'll bank in the money to you now for your good job.
Is 2 million enough?

Doggie:

Well,I don't really mind about the payment.I have been working for you for 5 years.So,I'll just take what you gave me.

Me:

2 million it is then.Have a good day.

Doggie:

You too boss.Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Vote and Comment*

Thank you for reading ♥️