37

NARRATOR POV

Lisa is currently standing in front of her red Porsche car in the middle of the parking lot.The weather is perfect and it's not that too hot in the outside.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lisa chant,raising her both hand like a criminal surrendering herself to the cops so that they won't shoot her. "Fuck! Why did you create such a hot ass girl?!" she yell while looking up to the sky.She was blaming God right now.

"Lisa?"

Lisa turn her head just to found her sister-in-law standing there,looking at her strangely.

"Unnie.Hi!...um..What are you doing here?" she panic.She didn't notice Jisoo standing behind her.It was freaking silent and empty here when she got there (Empty mean for human,not the car).

"Don't tell me she hear what I'm saying just now.God,are doing your revenge on me right now?" she thought,looking up to the sky.She then pinch the bridge of her nose which earn a confuse look from the older.

"Lisa,are you okay?" Jisoo take few steps forwards the Thai with concern.She stop when she is two feet away from Lisa.

"Ah..yes.Yes." reply Lisa almost instantly.She clear her throat and stood straighter.She tuck her both hand inside her pocket on both side of her working stylish long pants.She knew Jisoo is well observant person.Well,Jennie told her almost everything about the purple haired girl that Lisa herself sick of it.So,Lisa know,being careless even a bit will grew suspicion to the older especially if the older had heard what Lisa yell to the sky moments ago.Jisoo such a smartass and she sure can connect all the dots easily which Lisa really fear of.The two Park sister is really driving her to the wall.Lisa started to doubt if Jisoo and Rosie are really adopted sister or the real one because they are just so great in almost everything except Jisoo are more easy going and warm than her icy wife.They took on each other almost all.

Jisoo fold her arms on her chest and stare at the Thai emotionless which makes Lisa become more and more panic.Lisa swore,her heart beat fast like crazy and if she is given a choice to have one power right now,she will choose to have the power of travelling in different time so that she could undone what she had done earlier.

"I know something is not right but I'm not going to speak about it right now because me myself can figure them out later on" Jisoo said sternly which makes the Thai grew more confuse.She don't know if Jisoo was pointing at what she had said earlier to the God above there or is it something else about her and Rosie.

"Does she know about me and Rosie thingy?"  Lisa thought to herself and unconciously frown to that.

"Stop thinking too deep like that.It does not suit you.You look like an old lady around age 80 when you frown deep like that"

Lisa arch her eyebrow,totally feeling speechless of her sister-in-law sarcastic comment. "Wh-"

"Do you any free time today?" Jisoo said instantly without caring how Lisa look at her right now.She knew she cut Lisa words but she don't care.It's not like she's interested in hearing somebody defending herself to the fact she told them about.Fact is fact and truth is truth.What's important is don't sugar-coat the truth.If it's like that,then let it be like that.(Park Bloodline Inheritance thingy)

Blinking her eyes in disbelief,Lisa force herself not to feel so much offended to the rude treatment Jisoo gave her.She remind herself that Jisoo is her beloved wife older sister and she swear,if Jisoo are just an outsider,she would punch that woman on her pretty face hard.Just who dare to treat a Manoban like this? This is so humiliating.Nobody ever walk away with pretty happy okay face if they mess with her but today,Jisoo is the second one.Well,she don't remember how many times she gave in to the blonde she love the most.That girl are really something.Something she herself couldn't point out.