28

~Guys,I update early today on Thursday cus I got a very pack schedule for next week which happen to be the Monday for my most busy day.So,here's the update.I'll still going to update the following day until sunday.Don't worry.Love you!🙆❤️~

NARRATOR POV

Rosie was sitting inside her blue asphalt that parked in front of the beach.She's been there for four hours since Lisa had left her with the girl name Joy(she still didn't know her name but I want to use it).After some moment crying in Lisa office,she decided to be here which is the only place she could turn to when she needed time alone and breakdown.

Yes,Rosie got Jisoo to rely on,to speak to and to turn to in her hard time but tonight she just want to be alone.Nobody was here,not a single human being.The only thing she can see is the wave of the sea hitting the sand and the moonlight reflection from the surface of the sea which makes it look beautiful but scary.Behind her car,there is one tall traffic-light-look lamp.Everything is quiet and peaceful except her heart and her mind that keeps on having war.It was a midnight breakdown.

The pain on her chest make it hard for her to breathe and suffocates her.The tears that insist to come out which is what she's been trying to hold back keep on pushing her to cry over and over again.The vein on the side of her head throbbed.She can feel her pulse on the temple of her head due to the overthinking she done for hours.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" she mutter as if the Thai was there,sitting in front of her.Rosie blink her tears away,refuse to let it fall.She didn't want to cry.Crying makes her look weak and useless.Yes,she knew crying was normal for someone who are hurt by something but it's just that,she feel like a total useless whenever she let her tears fall freely.

"Why didn't you let me explain?" she asked again as she grab the stering wheel tightly that her kuckles turn white.She bite her lip,trying not to sob as she keep on blinking her tears away.Rosie voice cracked,her lips shiver.

Diverting her eyes to the peaceful ocean in front of her,she grit her teeth."Why did you love me? When did you started to love me? How did you started Loving me?" She sigh."Didn't you know what you did hurt me? Why did you choose her instead of me?"  and there,she failed to contain her sob as tears started to make it own way dropping out of her deep brown eyes.

She stayed silent for a while,crying.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked like a whisper after some time."Why? Why? Why? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout at the last "why" to the top of her lung as she hit the string wheel harsly with her both palm multiple times.She knew it would hurt a lot the next day or few days ahead but she could care less as the only thing feel painful right now is her damn heart.The pain on her hand is nothing compare to her wounded heart.

She don't really know when does the spark she felt in her stomach exist but as she remembered,it all started when she and Lisa kissed on the wedding day.True,yes..she was just teasing Lisa but she also felt some kind of weird feeling exist inside her unintentionally that day.Since then,she tried her best to hate Lisa and that girl did really annoyed her so much.She can't handle Lisa stupid behavior.Lisa are not really that stupid but Lisa does not understand Rosie at all or know what she truly want.To be honest,Rosie had been experimenting her feeling toward Lisa.Sometimes it spark, sometimes it don't but lately it happen too often like it's getting stronger.Especially when last night she and Lisa sleep and cuddling until the next morning which makes her feel whole,complete,loved,save and happy in the arm of Lisa even in the darkness she was phobia of.She feel like she could go through everything with the Thai.She love her company and embrace.The warmth of Lisa skin,the sweet smile Lisa showed her,they make her heart flutter.

She's been asking,what are those feeling? Is it love or just kind of attraction towards someone attitude and beauty?

Rosie had been struggling to figure out her real feeling towards Lisa for this past few weeks.Her curiosity grew bigger when she first saw the suit of Lisa marked by Nayeon lipstick.Yes,that is when Rosie started to doubt her feeling towards Lisa.She keep on denying her feeling,her jeleousy and the sting she felt in her heart right when she knew about that lipstick mark.Well,she always heard some people out there say; you will only feel the pain of seeing this particular person with another person if you love that person.She mean,if Lisa was just an unwanted wife,just a wife by law..she shouldn't feel like that,right? She should be happy instead of sad or broken because Lisa was cheating on her.She could take that advantage to claim half of Lisa assets and wealth.It's not a loss but a great opportunity for her to grew her business.