31

ROSÉANNE PARK POV

I was greeted by a big mansion,as big as mine as I drive through the big gate that got M letter on top of it.Bodyguard are lining all around the house and I think..they are surrounding the whole out part of the house from the front to the back.Well,not too surprising cus my house are just the same as hers to.It's for safety.

Being popular and success makes you need to be guarded all the time.Some from the reporters and some from the enemies.Reporters are less scary but enemies is.Those unwilling created enemies in business world can do anything to you in order to get their revenge if they lose a project to you or to sabotage the contract and so on.Like,what happen to me a month ago(etc).They attacked me because they don't want me to terminate the contract with their boss.Well,those man who attacked me is from Mafia.Crazy,isn't it? Who told them to break the rules in the contract by sabotaging our company profit more than half which left 30 percent out of 100.I'm not stupid to deal with such parasites.So,I terminate the contract but yeah..who knows they will go on rampage and wish to kill me in the end.But..still,here I am.I'm living well and breathing.Luckily Lisa was there when things happen.I'll be forever thankful for that.

I drive my car to the big garage and park my car on the empty parking place.I got out of the car and round my car to take my luggage from the back seat.After taking that,I lock my car and walk out.

The man on his 30's greet me outside the garage.He is one of the bodyguard who's in charge to take care of the house. "Mrs.Manoban" he bow his head. "Do you need help?" he offer.

I was taken aback.How did he know who I am? I never come to Lisa mansion,not to say meeting with any of her family bodyguard or workers.

I nod my head. "Bring my luggage to Lisa room.By the way,did you know if Lisa was home or what? Well,I can't really find her car since she keep on switching car.There's a lot in the garage,you know" I said as I point my index finger to the lining car inside the garage.There's too much.Probably around 50 above.All are different colors and version and type and brand.

"Sure" he smile.A polite smile.

I nod my head and hand him my heavy luggage.He walk straight to the entrance of the big luxury white Mansion.I followed him behind,eyeing every and each structure of the mansion.It'so modern,nice and fancy.It's so good.

"Welcome,Mrs.Manoban" two man who's standing on each side of the big door greet me in unison.

Again,I was surprise.How did they know me? Did Lisa told them about me? Or is it my parents-in-law?

Ignoring their greet,I made my way inside.Just right when I step in,the door behind me close.I can hear the laughter from somewhere near.I try to focus my hearing.

"They are in the kitchen" somebody says which makes me jump a bit.I swear,my heart is pounding crazily and I can get heart attack for that.

I look at the figure that standing beside me.She was dressed in maid clothes and I quickly know who she was.She must be one of the house maid.

"Kitchen?" I question her.

She nod. "Yes,ma'am.Your wife with her friend,her sister and parents is in the kitchen.They are eating their dinner." She explain.

Friend? Lisa friend? Who is that Lisa friend? I never knew she got a friend. Well, let's see who that friend of hers later.

"Okay.Can you bring me there?" Ask me.

She nod again. "Sure"

Suddenly I remember about something.About my curiosity of how can all the workers in this house know me.This maid seems nice.So,why don't I ask her?