𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The agent quickly arrived at Twice's Dorm gathering all of his belongings before tossing it in the back. (Y/n) went out not before locking the car and entering the dorms.

"Annyeong! I brought you breakfast, so please eat these instead of just drinking coffee you'll get dizzy later on"
You placed the paper bags in front of the leader. One meal for every twice member and you made sure that it was their favourite.

"Jihyo-ssi! Is everyone up?"
The girl was alone in the kitchen, drinking coffee but nonetheless she's already dressed up and ready to go.

"The others are preparing although J-line is still sleeping. Can you please wake them up?"
She asked, getting frustrated with them in a verge of being for a flight.

"Alright I will, don't stress yourself too much Thomas"
Running up the stairs, you quickly made your way to a different room. It was yours and Nayeon's. Before you check on anyone else, you'll surely check for her first.

Carefully pushing the door, you peeked your head in. The bed was arranged and everything is neat. The lights were off and her bags were on the side of the bed.

"I guess she's up huh? That's new"
You thought before strutting towards the J-line's room.

When you entered the room, Mina was already awake and applying make up to her face. You bowed before speaking.

"Good morning Minari! I'm here to wake all of you up but I guess you're already up"
You whispered before making your way to Momo's bed.

"Momoring Wake up we're gonna be late!"
Shaking her lightly, the girl only grunted. Then you remembered something.

"I bought you jokbal for breakfast, it's downstairs"
Momo shot up from the bed and a wide grin on her face.

"Suddenly the drowsiness faded and I feel inspired!"
She stood up startling you and Mina, before sprinting downstairs. Last person, Minatozaki Sana

"Sana-ssi You need to wake up now, we're about to leave."
You shook her lightly.

Just then Mina's phone fell a couple inches from you, You stood up and got it and you were about to hand it to her.

A loud thud was heard making you jump along with the penguin. It's like you and Mina are twins when it comes to being shocked. You turned around and there was Sana now grunting on the floor, rubbing her back

"Ouchie~"
She cooed before standing up

"Oh? Annyeong (Y/n) oppa!"
She waved before entering the bathroom.

"After you're done there, you can go downstairs. I brought breakfast!"
You offered

"Okay Thank You!"
She yelled

"How about you Minari? Don't you want to eat?"
You questioned her as she finished applying her makeup

"I'll wait for Sana. Thank you oppa"
She replied giving you her gummy smile making you do the same.

You were about to leave when you noticed another person tucked on Mina's Bed. If the penguin was here? Then who's that?

Slowly pulling of the covers, you saw that it was the girl that you were looking for. She was cuddled up on the pillow looking peaceful as ever.