03

——————
                                                                                          New world
                                                                                          ——————
3 in the morning the door opens and to my disbelief it's the man from earlier. I had no intention of even being in the place. My parents must have been worried. No I shouldn't fool myself, they probably don't even know I'm gone.
Being here had made my emotions rise again, even after just pushing them down, all I could think about was crying. Crying is the only thing I wanted to do

"You look odd, are you okay?"
The man had asked as he set clothes down on the bed. He knew I was lying but it doesn't matter anymore, I had lost everything yesterday anyways.

My best friend ended it after me only wanting to get the project done faster, and a couple other things I didn't hear since it was hard holding back tears at the time. Then when I get home after losing the only person that made me happy I had to get reminded again that my parents have no desire to even give me a glimpse of there attention without it scolding me.

"You don't look okay, you are crying a whole lot and you look like your about to pass out."
He was right. I started crying uncontrollably since someone I don't even know which who I think kidnapped me cared about me more than my parents ever had. Knowing me I also hadn't eaten since then day before, due to the excitement I had to leave and not eating anything at my ex best-friends house.

"Yeah I am fine I just haven't eaten in over a day,"
Trying to stand up my legs turn to jello and I fall to the ground, he caught me before fully falling and hurting myself.

"Yeah we need to get some food in you. Just put the clothes on and I will help you to the kitchen."
The frown on his face turned into a smirk real fast.
This man is immaculate, the smirk on his face sent tingles through my body as he walks out the door. I never realized before but he has a nice ass, I want his ass.

The kitchen looked amazing, white marble countertops, caramel coloured cabinets, and some stained wood for the floor. I could tell he was rich, especially since it looked all so new, it would most likely had been just renovated. That was the only thing on my mind until I saw him, he was standing there without a shirt. He wore some grey sweatpants which really made his dick stand out, he had very toned abs, for some reason I got a little horny and all I want to do is kiss the man in front of me while I ride him.

"You know staring isn't nice right."
Was I really staring? I couldn't tell though I was too focused on what I wanted to do to this mystery man.

 I think what makes him so hot is that I have no clue who he is, and of course he is fine as hell but there was something about him so captivating that I couldn't resist but to study every inch of him. He had mischief lurking behind that hard exterior, only making me want him more.

"I made you some food, if you stop staring you can go eat."
He had chuckled slightly at the sight of me still staring in between his dick and abs, you could tell he had no idea what I was looking at and honestly neither could I.

"Yeah sorry I guess I just got lost in my thoughts."
Trying to make sure this man doesn't find out about what I want to do to him and that seconds earlier I had been looked at his dick.