08

Liam. Liam. Liam

Liam and I haven't had a fight in a very long time. After he said he loved me the other day in the hallway we have been super close, I haven't left his side his side since. The only time is when he goes on missions.

Today I get to go to one of his meetings and I am so excited. I have wanted to go to one of his meetings for a very long time. But until then we are going to the indoor gym. Lately I have been training with Liam, I have mostly been lifting weights and just cardio. Although he trains I still do my own stuff. Liam gets me to practice with him sometimes though, I have learned how to shoot a gun.

I love when I get to practice on him. It can be really funny when I think I'm gonna hurt him. "You ready?" "No! I am going to hurt you!" he grabs ahold of my arms and gets them into position. "You won't hurt me, calm down princess."

My dramatic ass can never get passed 3 punches. I freak out and run out of the room before he can catch me.

We get to the gym and start with the usual, I go to lift weights while he is working on his aim. I got in position to do a squat, got the bar and put it on my shoulders. I got a couple squats in before I felt a pair of hands on my waist in the middle of a squat.

I bring the bar over my head and set it on the ground. He brings his body close to mine, and I can feel his erection growing. My pussy throbbing at his touch, I stifle a small moan as he pulls me closer. He pulls me up and picks me up with his hands cupping my ass. He leans in and kisses me. A sweet passionate kiss, making my need even bigger.

 I needed him since the first day but it grew stronger after I had him for the first time. Ever since the first time we had sex I have needed more, he never gives it to me. He just teases me like the bitch he is.

Like I expected he was just teasing again. He pulls away and sets me down, all I wanna do is grab his face and continue the make out sesh. And that is exactly what I will do.

I pull him back down to my face and connect our lips. I pull him as close as possible causing his growing erection to press against my pussy, only making me moan with the kiss. 

He tries to pull away but I don't let him, he groans when I play wit his hair. I have my arms wrapped around his neck while his are on my lower back, he moves his hands down to my but once in a while to give it a squeeze.

Liam starts to remove my top before being interrupted. Fucking Mia. "Am I interrupting something?" The doors slowly close behind her as she walks towards us. "No definitely not Mia, you never interrupt." I may have sounded rude but she is a serious cock blocker. I was so close, so, so close.

"Oh okay good" does she not know sarcasm." The people for the meeting are here, they want you there in 15. they just need to set up." I could have been dicked up by now but no. Why does no one want me to get dick. Is the world against me or something.

"Yea okay Mia I will be there now can you leave." I think that may have brought her some sense seeing as her expression was hilarious when she realized what was going on. she quickly turned around and walked out. "I am sorry my Princess this will have to wait, I promise I will make it up to you tonight."

Liam kissed my forehead and walked out.

I got dressed and made my way towards the meeting room. I walk into the room and all eyes come to me, a couple guys giving me a look. There was this one girl though, she was fairly familiar. She obviously knew me since she gave me a disgusted look.

Liam signals me over to him, as I get to him he grabs my waist and pulls me down to his lap. As I got comfortable I look around the table, I shouldn't have. When I look towards the girl I can fully see her. The look on her face was anger, pure anger...her face. Omg it can't be! No how is it.

My eyes must be deceiving me. Please let them be deceiving me. Now I know why she gave me a disgusted look, ,like she knew me somehow. How did Liam know her.