05

I cleaned up the remains of mascara smeared across my slightly tinted cheeks, Waiting a couple minutes taking Mias advice from earlier. The closet I was in was soo boring so me being a dumbass I leave the room to go who knows where. Wtf . Why was my dad here, like in this very house.

 No no no no this is bad, he can't be taking me home. As much as I hated being trapped in this place I could never go back to the place I had called home a while back. I always ran from problems but the problem I was running from had a much higher value.

 I run the opposite way, I turn the corner but before I could think I run into something. Oh no. But it wasn't just something it was Liam. Great how could this get any better, better yet why now.
"Are you alright, why were you running?"
His deep and husky voice made my knees go weak but I had no time for that as the man I had been running from was coming my way.

"P-please help me hide, I can't go back I just can't!"
My voice had cracked as I sobbed out my plead. Never in my existence had I ever thought I would plead. At least since that very night my life was completely changed by one wrong move.

"Of course just as long as you tell me what is wrong."
He brought me to a stand as we almost ran to the nearest room. And thankfully it wasn't his room cause I would have died.
"Now why did we run into a random room, and what were you running from and also now hiding."
His eyes showed a worried expression slowly making it's way through and very visible.

 I couldn't bring myself to say why, or anything at that matter. Pathetic I know I can't even say who I was running from. Nor ever say their name or call them a father.

"It... it was my dad."
You could see the very disgusted look frozen still on my face. Although laughing internally at Liams expression of wonder, the thought of that man being here and possibly being the person that Mia had wanted me to come meet just disturbed me. 

"Why are you so afraid of your dad, I would have thought you would have tried to run with him instead of against him."
His expression changed at the slightest bit for what he had said. At some points in time it kind of seemed like he wanted me there, like if I left his world would stop. Well let me tell you. This man in front of me was incredible, my world would literally stop if I left. He is my only true source of happy when it comes to life, unlike when I was back home and the same shit happened every single day. Well at least most of it.

"I'm guessing you don't know my parents well enough. Fuck... actually no one knows except for me, mom, and my dad. I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it but I trust you and I'm comfortable around you, I feel safe."
I was gonna regret what was about to come out but I need to get this weight lifted off my shoulders, even of it is the guy I had kissed moments before. I can't get more rejected than I already am anyways.
"My dad raped me, well I should say rapes me. He rapes me almost every week, for 'pleasure' he says. He started when I was 13. My mom was never home and I have no idea if she knows but it explains why she hits me. I just saw my dad at the entry and I just don't want to go back to that awful place, I mean I don't even care how board I get during the day while You're gone. I would much rather be lonely than get raped by my own father."

Anger filled what is usually a void emotion, his eyes burning with the passion to go hit the man he had willingly let into his home. All I could think was if he actually cared for me? Would he try to protect me? Would he just pass me off to my father and leave me helpless?

"Hello?"
He was frozen still, possibly the reason he hasn't left from the anger building up. He flinched but didn't move, his gaze still glued to the door as if it was the man he had been so upset at.
"Liam, hey everything okay?"
I tried at getting his attention. Key word tried.
"Liam look me in the fucking eyes or I swear to god I will smack your attention to me!"
Yes I had partially yelled at him but he looked like he was gonna shoot someone.

 His eyes quickly shot to my direction. Oh his beautiful fucking eyes. Wait what.
"I will beat that son of a bitch till he isn't able to walk."
I was gonna laugh but it wasn't the right time. Nothing worked to calm him down, literally nothing. It made me kinda pissed since it wasn't his problem.

"Or you could just fuck me until I'm not able to walk, then it is less work."
Wait wait wait, what the fucking hell did I just say. When did I even say it out loud, was I not only just saying it in my head.
"What?"

A wave of relief just rose up on me. He might not have heard my trashy comment on his angry one. Although I just know this man could fuck me right in so many ways, I know he doesn't feel what I feel for him so it didn't even matter. 

"If that's what you want princess."
 But just as I fully understand he picked me up and threw me on the bed. When the fuck did a bed even get there. He threw his shirt to the corner of the room while kicking off his pants, he was even more fine in just his boxers. He has a nice v line just above his dick. His face was so close to mine, the hot breath coming out of his partly opened lips just an inch away. Soon enough his lips smashed into mine as he climbs up to be on top of me.

 A man has never made me so wet by just his kiss, never made me feel so good by his touch. But only Liam Tate could do this to me.

 He grinds against me, I moved my hips up to have some friction between us.
"Please..."I whispered while catching my breath. A smirk formed on his face as he brought his body down to mine and whispered in my ear.

"What exactly are you pleading for mi amor."
Holy fuck this brought out an accent I have never payed attention to before.
"Please just fuck me."
I had been undressed already, but when he took his boxers off my jaw dropped. 9 inches, 9 fucking inches on this man. Why the hell has this man not had women at his feet. Wait... was I going to have that in me!