The end part. 1

Note:

Added fictional character

Changed plot on how "the character"  dies.

Ciel's p.o.v:

"Alois?! What the bloody hell would I do for that guy?!" I shouted loudly. Jealousy and anger mixed through my emotions.

"He's been captured by that guy who had the contract! It had to do something with Ms. Elizabeth!" Finny cried.

What does Lizzy have to do with him?

*flashback*

"Oh, it had something to do with Alois and her." That guy, Jack McDaniel who brought a yellow-colored paper with Lizzy's signature with it, offered me a pen to sign the paper. He said it was divorce papers?

We don't need divorce papers when we were still not married.

But I was distracted by Elizabeth, when she took out of the carriage staring at me. I invited her to have a private meeting so we could understand the miscommunications.

So I signed the contract, which was a "tiring" thing to do. (Sarcasm..)

"Thank you. I must go now." He gave a creepy smile at me, when he leaves and glares at Elizabeth.

The "paper" I made Lizzy signed on it was fake. You know why I invited her....

To get her back. I desperately wanted to feel her warm embrace on me again. I became so desperate... if only I could give a small peck on her lips I would be overwhelmed already.

Enough. I should stop....

*flashback end*

"That bastard..." I hissed.

"What should we do, young master?"

I deeply sighed.

"Where is that goddamn bastard? We'll find him."

I have no choice.

Elizabeth's p.o.v:

"Alois? Why are you her--pmph!!" My mouth was covered with a blanket. I slightly cried. It was that guy again. My hands are on my back, chained and tied in a corner of a dark room. "Let me go!!!"

Alois!

I took a peek at Alois again and---

.  .   .  .

*screams*

.    .     .      .

"Are you surprised?" Said by him. "Seeing him" he held Alois's head, hanged "like this?"

That smirk of his. I will definitely destroy it.

"A.....ALOIS!!!!!!!" No. Just no. He can't be---

"What did he do to you?! Why did...why did you.... Claude! Why didn't you--" I shouted with agony.

"Let him die?" I was cut off by Claude. "Because... huh." He laughed. "People who have souls like him are useless and tasteless. I am craving for.... the soul of your beloved."

Ciel? Did he mean Ciel? Beloved..?

"Why do you even need to do that?! ....why didn't you kill me instead of him?!" Tears stream down from my eyes as I look away at Alois' s corpse.

"See?" Giggled Claude. "People even chose to die for their love of that human. What a pity."

"Oh! What a good guess!" Said by the  man. "You ARE going to die...if that spoilced brat Ciel doesn't come here."

I feel hopeless now. Hands tied and wrists bleeding. Teats continued to flow as my hair begins to uncurl and goes back straight.

My heart beating as I feel terrified, terrified to die. When did the world became so cruel? Too cruel. I even can't look away.

My beloved almost became my most hated person.

The stranger I used to hate is my beloved.

The butler my beloved used to trust betrayed his own master.

Now..... what now?

"Now we are here...."

*BANG!*

"S-Sebastian?!" I stuttered when I surprisingly saw a familiar person.... it is Sebastian!

He was hiding behind that guy's back all the time in the shadows. A pair of red eyes appeared before he shot him.

He shot him!

"Sebastian! What are you doing he---"

"I couldn't just stand here and wait for my "meal" to come. I need to find him now." Claude suddenly covered my mouth.

"You have to get a permission first from that "meal's" butler." Sebastian grinned as he pulled me out and fought with Claude.

Then a pair of small hands covered my mouth again.

"Shh.... Don't shout." The person who covered my mouth said. " People will know about this."

I pulled his hands and turned around to see his identity. Familiar eye, voice, hair, eyepatch....

Ciel!

"Y-y-you....." My voice became rough as I stutter with a pair of red cheeks on my face.

"I miss you, Lizzy...." He suddenly gave me a warm embrace! I became wiggly and stiff when he gave me the first warm hug.

"Ciel..." I replied with his name. It was very unusual of him..... but he cried.

"I miss you dammit...I never wanted to let you go... I don't---" He was cut off by my embrace. Tears were on his eyes and he sniffed after.

"Lizzy, please....don't leave me again... I'm sorry... I really do!... even if no one will ever love me, please...." He cried. I wanted to cry, but the trauma filled my body.

"Ciel..." I gave a cheerful smile. "You're acting like a baby again." As I patted his head.

He pouted (A/N:this is very unusual XD) but then again smiled. His real smile.

"Lizzy..." He held my face near his face as he went near to me.

I felt hot and electrified at the same time, for I know what will he do.

And... His lips were touched by mine as he gave a warm kiss on my lips.

It felt like the whole world was stopping, this grateful moment. I didn't know how to react, since I got unconscious. That was my first kiss.

(To be continued...)