Hallucination

Ciel's p.o.v:

Heartless..... monster?

I was never been called a heartless monster.

I never thought that.... she would use that word to insult me...just like that...

She's wrong! I was never a monster to her. I am not heartless. She doesn't know how and why I said that to her.

"I NEVER had feelings for you."

I may be harsh, but I lied. Lied for no good reason. I was only alive because of getting my revenge, the love that she has for me wasn't part of the plan.

"If you want to follow your path to be with her, I certainly won't agree, Master....." Sebastian overheard my thoughts. I know, I should find a way. But I can't undo the contract, for he had accomplish my tasks. But, I had feelings for her. I can't let her go for I don't know why. I wanted to prove to her that I am not a heartless monster. But I'm sure that he won't do it. What should I do now??

In a moment of silence, Sebastian suddenly grinned and finished his sentence: "...without the help of your butler."

--

Alois's p.o.v:

"Lizzy...." This was my 10th time of saying her name today. I can't believe I got deceived by her smile. It made me so insecure yet so protective of her. What if Ciel was trying to get her back?

Besides, they are separated.

I shouldn't worry, but why are my hands shaking, trembling all of a sudden? This mood swing of mine...

"Your highness, Ms. Elizabeth is back." Said by Claude, standing behind me as I looked through the window.

What?  Ms. Elizabeth is back.

My tears are starting to fall, feeling rejoiced. She....she came back for me?

I started running downstairs, as my blurry vision started. I saw her...she..she's here!

But how come I feel like I misheard Claude's words?

"Alois....I love you."

Her voice were over my head. She wasn't crying at all, her batted her eyelashes.

This isn't the Lizzy I know....

--

(A/N: Hey guyssss!!!! I miss ya all already. Btw I'm using my old phone so.....yah teehee. If ya noticed why I kinda changed the title (I erased the CielxElizabeth) because I'm not sure if where this fanfic is heading.... *-*)