Getting Answers prt.2

"Sebastian!!!!!!" I heard Finny screaming while I saw a tall man at the side of the manor. He had brown hair, and his jet black eyes glaring at me with anger.

"I haven't seen that man before..." I whispered to myself. And I saw Ciel beside him, talking while he held a paper with something written on it.

The guy nodded, took the paper and left with his carriage.

"E-Elizabeth!" Mey-rin shouted and went near me. "Why are you here by yourself? Why isn't Paula with you?"

"Heh....I'm starting to grow old, Mey-rin. I can take care of myself!" I gave her a smile.

"Wow! You grew taller too! Aren't you worried about tha-----"

"Lady Elizabeth!" Ciel called me.

--------

We were in his garden, drinking tea like usual. The roses around it are still beautiful. Sebastian, Tanaka and the other workers are still the same, except Mey-rin's hair grew a little longer.

"I have read the news about the engagement. I feel happy for you, for, you know..."

My eyes widened "What? Alois didn't proposed to me yet....and never will."

"And why is that?" His voice got louder.

"Um...." My feet shoke. I don't know why I shoke. It got really intense. "M-m-my parents doesn't want me to get married to a-a guy t-that proposes to me at a young age a-and my parents won't allow me to go to his manor a-again.."

I shook that Ciel can notice me shaking. With my clumsiness, tea poured all over my dress, leaving it stained.

"Ms. Eizabeth!" Sebastian then carried me as my vision faded, leaving all dark and blank. I collapsed in Sebastian's arms as he put me down on a bed.

I heard murmurs around me, people laughing and crying. What are these things in my head? Is this real or just hallucination?

"Elizabeth." Just one word, I was awake by Ciel's deep voice.

"Ciel?"

"Elizabeth... you're awake." He gave me an unexpected smirk. "Sebastian, find a dress that will fit for Elizabeth. Her dress is stained by the tea."

"Yes, my lord." An answer from his butler and went out.

"Ciel..." I spoke. "Please tell me the reason why you even invited me here....what do we have to discuss about?"

"...." He remained silent.

"Master, this is the only dress I could find that will perfectly fit for Miss Elizabeth." Sebastian held a dark shiny green dress with glitters everywhere. It was shining brightly.

"Hm....I think this can only be worn by mature people since it's color is unsatisfying for young people but this will do. Thank you, Sebastian." Ciel replied with an insult yet a compliment. Did Ciel said that I'm still immature?

"Elizabeth, please wear this dress or else you will get sick. The tea stain will be dry afterwards so you better hurry. Mey-rin will help you." Ciel said and left the room.

-----

"Yes, young lady I can help you with that." Mey-rin suddenly barge in the room, trying to fix my corset.

"Mey-rin.... Does Ciel still mention my name whenever he is around?" I asked her.

"That would be silly, young Elizabeth!" She replied yet I frowned.

"But yes, he mentions you everyday. He was always worried, he would always look at the window and try to find you. He seemed heartbroken, that was my opinion...."

(To be continued.....)