Epilogue

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting for the epilogue.... I know I'm sorry! (Ow!)
>.<

Here ya go~

--

"Are you ready?" Ciel, in front of me, held my chin as we wept my falling tears as I nodded slowly.

He was wearing his usual clothing, and the side of his hair was swept back. Me? No... I was wearing a type of dress that was dull- or filled with the shade of gray and black. My hair was styled as usual, but my headband was also filled with dull colors...

"Let's go then."

As we went in the carriage, I was holding my most important and memorable book. My diary.

Yes. My diary was filled with lots of emotions mixed together. I was afraid to end it, but it ran out of pages (but it didn't stop me from writing).

This is why I ended my diary about my feelings of Alois. He was too...too unforgettable, right? I simply just can't....

I wasn't excited, nor nervous.

Who would be excited on going in a funeral?

--

Then we were in our destination: the church....

With all the roses and flowers bloomingly surrounding outside the church....

I could imagine someone playing the violin to top it off....

But then I just can't...'cause I'm standing beside the coffin, covering my face full of tears.

I told you... I just can't....

"A-Alois....p-please...." I stuttered as I placed my dear diary and a white rose beside it. "I'll never forget you....ever."

"I'll never forget you....ever."

--

"Erm....." I heard Ciel coughed to get everyone's attention to him.

"First of all, I would humbly say thanks...to everyone that dwelled in this place...who cared to him..." He said with all his might.

"Alois....is....a guy whom I never really know. He was a year older. Then we became enemies...actually. My beloved Elizabeth here...who was actually saved because of him."

"I could say...this one culprit on my case...he tried to capture Elizabeth. He was hard to find so I faked...to break the engagement. I planned up with Alois....and we managed to get him. But then for our sake he died. He died....but he did not die because of suffering..."

"He died with passion and rests in the good kind of peace..."

My eyes widen when I listened to his message. My heart skipped a beat and flodded with many memories..again.

Remembering memories are tough to handle.

But then suddenly I smiled. I was proud of him...well both of them...

"Lizzy, let's go now."

--
Many years later.....
--

Third person's p.o.v:

Then it had another rain at the Phantomhive mansion. Everyone was eating their dinner.

Miss Phantomhive stood next to the window, watching the rain pour down as memories flodded out on her mind again.

Elizabeth Middleford, 21 years old and soon to be Ms. Phantomhive remembered the day when she was a child.

"Lizzy.." A deep voice called out, and it turned out it was Ciel Phantomhive. He went on her side as he nuzzled her hair. She stared at him "what's wrong?"

"Uhm...nothing..." Elizabeth averted her eyes away and looked again at the window.

"Tell it to me. Now." He commanded her. (A/N: That's it I read too much KnB fanfics now he sounds like Akashi  ಥ⌣ಥ xD)

"Remember....when we were young?" She leaned to his shoulder. Yes, Elizabeth grew mature.

"Ah...yes. I remembered that." He patted her head. (A/N: Urgh now I can only think of Akashi saying this and not Cielˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ)

"Young Master!" Mey-rin, their maid screamed at the entrance. "A little guy is lost...here!"

Ciel and Elizabeth suddenly ran and turned to see a little kid.

Elizabeth can't believe what she saw.

"I-I'm s-sorry! It was really raining outside and never thought I would go in this direction!" He begged.

Ciel can't believe what he saw too.

Elizabeth then kneeled down to the boy and smiled sweetly.
"Who are you little boy and where did you come from?"

At first, the boy was scared. But then he replied "I a-actually don't know my name...and I was just living in the streets with no f-family. I survive on m-my own."

This reply surprised her. "My name then is Elizabeth Middleford."

"Hello M-miss Middleford..." He replied shyly.

She started to talk to him more, and Ciel was just there, shocked.

He snapped out of it and started kneeling. "You seemed oddly familiar..little boy."

He examined the kid.

He had big crystal blue eyes and white-blond hair. His skin was pale too. This kid seems familiar...

"Say, why don't you stay here and be our child?" Elizabeth just unexpectedly asked with glee on her face.

The kid sweatdropped. "I-it's okay, Miss Middleford. But that is a huge offer..."

"I don't really mind." Ciel then said unexpectedly. "If the kid wants to, then he can."

The kid's eyes widened and smiled happily "Wah?! Really??"

And the kid hugged Elizabeth as he chuckled with glee.

"Ne...." Elizabeth giggled. "I should call you Alois then...."