Shadow

4:00 a.m, Thursday

Dear Diary,

I woke up early today because....I want to talk with you.

My sight was a blur yesterday night. I don't know why but I had the weirdest feeling I felt. It wasn't right at all, it was something worse.

I couldn't even describe it...but it felt like someone was staring at me yesterday and now, I...I feel like someone is watching me again.

I checked it out and no one's there. All of my servants are sleeping and I was the only one awake.

I guess nothing's wrong at all. Thanks for listening my thoughts but I don't think there was something suprising I could tell you now, I need to go back to sleep.

-Elizabeth Midford ♥

--

I closed my diary and went to hide it below my pillow. I yawned as I went on my bed to sleep again...

All of a sudden, a black mysterious shadow was bothering me. I got scared, my feet are shaking.

I glared at the mirror which is beside my bed. I stared at my own reflection and suddenly, the shadow was slowly moving behind my back as it touched my skin.

"Lady Elizabeth, Lord Alois wants to see you ...NOW....." It whispered on my ear as I closed my eyes. In a blink of an eye, it was gone. That scary shadow is gone.

"Paula!!!" I screamed in my room as I called her.

"Lady Elizabeth, what's wrong??" She ran out her room and tried to find me around the mansion.

"Paula!!" I finally found her.

"What's wrong, Lady Elizabeth?"

"Inside the Trancy Manor, now!"

(A/N: sorry this is short...I know I haven't updated for like how many days!! My family were like taking me on a vacation or something ang there was no wifi?!?! (□-□) but yea I will still update for more..)