The end part 2

"Let's go, that Bloody demon might see us." Ciel's hand suddenly gripped mine and ran outside the building.

Then raindrops started to fall.

"Bad timing." He hissed. I couldn't believe he did all this to rescue me.

He did all this... To rescue me.

We ran in the carriage as fast as we could and waited there.

"The rain....." I began to speak to break the silence between us.

"I know. We'll have to wait 'till Sebastian is done with his tasks." He replied. I suddenly glared at him.

"Ciel, I never thought....that Claude, Alois's butler and....your butler are--"

"I know. Please don't ask why." He cut me off.

I had so many questions in my head, and dying to know the answer. But I did what he just said. Don't ask why.

My tears suddenly began to fall again.

"I know. Alois is--"

"Ciel! I-I'm s-sorry! I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby!" I stuttered, wiping all the tears. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I didn't even want this to happen to you....because....I-.....I could have just died." I became overly dramatic, but because of the flashbacks that came back. I was a weakling before. I am weak.

"Alois died because of me!"

"Alois died for you."

I gasped as I heard footsteps of men outside the carriage. Ciel covered my mouth.

"Where the bloody hell are those spoiled brats?!"

"Jack McDaniel is worthless now. Why are we still  doing this for Pete's sake?!"

"Tch. That spoiled brat is getting on my nerves. For a rich kid like him? Ha!"

I was getting annoyed by their conversation. How dare them! Making fun of Ciel. I hope they will just meet my swo--

"Lizzy, wait!" Ciel pulled me back in the carriage, but I rejected it. I realized I was outside, where the rain is pouring down. My mind was getting more determined, and my thoughts are filled with anger and rage.

"You there!" I shouted without shame. "How dare you make of my beloved Ciel?!"

"Oh, it's that little lady again. You know what? I don't mind getting rid of a little girl's innocence, especially if it's a chick. Better watch yourself this night." The stranger said smirking and held his pocket, I know what he was getting.

"Oh? You think you can do that? Better be careful. I'm going to kill you all." My mind was getting crazily filled with rage.

"Ha! Look who's our next target, eh?" The other one laughed, as my face became hotter and clenched my fists.

"Try to get me then." (A/n: Don't be so dirty minded!)

They ran to me, as I swiftly took out their guns and shot them right in the head.

I have never shot strangers with a gun before....

--

The rain kept going, and Sebastian was back, cleaned and organized. We are inside the Phantomhive mansion.

"Miss Elizabeth! Thank god you're alive!" I forgot to mention, Paula went here to come see.

It's rare. Since it's Paula and not my family, not even my brother.

"I'm fine, Paula. *cough* I might stay here in Ciel's mansion for a night." I said, wrapping a blue blanket around my shoulders, sitting next to the fire.

This event happend to me before, when I went to Alois's mansion, the rain was pouring heavily, and he gave me a warm blanket...

But now people are around, worrying about me.

"Okay then, jingle jingle!" Paula ringed her bells and I went to Ciel's extra bedroom.

"Lizzy," Ciel said "why were they targeting you? Why didn't they just target me?"

"I'm not saying it now... I don't feel good yet. I'll tell it tomorrow." I replied and he nodded.

"Well, get well soon tomorrow." He kissed my head and started to leave. But then he stopped and turned around. "Um.... Sebastian wanted me to give you this. It's---" I cut him off as I remembered that familiar book he is holding.

"My diary!" I continued. He gave it to me back and went to his way again.

"I love you... Ciel." I said as cheeks were red, but I smiled.

"Oh uh... Yeah.." Was all his answer then he left the room.

I sighed. Feeling anxious of what I said. Urgh! How stupid of me to say that?!

"I love you... Ciel."

I thought of it again and again. Honestly, it can't be helped. I said it to him and *sigh* past is past.

Then I opened my diary, a little note drops out unexpectedly. My eyes widened as I saw a blue-colored note.

I opened it.

My dearest beloved Lizzy,

I love you. If I can't say that in front of you, I'm sorry. I don't know how I will act if I say it to you personally. Because I'm weak of these things.

I just wanted you to know that you are the most precious thing that had loved me, even if you thought I had never loved you back. Please never think of that, because it's a lie. I really do love you.

I really do love you.

-Ciel

~~

(A/N: how do I say this um.... I AM REALLY SORRY THE ENDING WAS SO CRAPPY PLS FORGIVE MEH, DON'T KILL MEH!!  but yes... This is the ending >.>

I am busy watching Kuroko no Basket so... Yeah I'm kind of....yeah       .-.

And plus our graduation/recognition is really near! I had to disappear!! (Lol Rhyming)

And yeah WATER you thinking now?

What do you SEA a-BOAT me now?!

(lol weird puns. I got it from another book I was reading,

aaaand I'm slowly turning into Izuki....sht

I'm a-BOAT to SEA the next e-PISS-sode! Hqhahahahah...hqhqhaha....ahhaahah...

Gahd I'm TEAR-rible .-.

Dont worry! I'm going to make an epilogue!

Bye!~~

-Kranchymallows