Ciel's letter prt.2

"No, Claude. Lizzy said that she's going to--"

"Her family is waiting outside." Claude cut me off.

--

Elizabeth's p.o.v:

"Lizzy! Why are you here? Why didn't you come back home?" My brother ran next to me and hugged me tightly like I've been out for a long time.

"What? You told me I could--" He suddenly cut me off.

"Let's go back home." He force to pat me in the back as he carried me to the carriage.

--

(Night)

I got scolded by my parents, then I went to my room, nearly cried.

"You can't go back to that manor again. Please Elizabeth, show some manners in and out!" I remembered those words my parents said.

"I.....I can't go back to that manor...again?" I whispered to myself.

"L...lizzy....." I heard a voice near my door. "I...."

"Cut it out. You just lied to me. I shouldn't trust you anymore." I said to my brother.

He entered the room without knocking. He went to sit beside me and asked "Tell me, Lizzy. Why is he special to you? Why not that boy Ciel? Or why not me as your older brother?".

"I don't know." I lied. "It gave me a feeling that I can't trust anyone anymore except him. Why is it so hard to forget him?" These words I said made his face more surprised.

"Lizzy, Ciel made an apology letter for you. Here, take it." He handed me a pinkish-white letter. He went outside so I can have a little private space.

I slowly opened it, and in a surprise, I saw the necklace that Alois gave to me last week. It was a heart-shaped locket with a shade of black. I saw a paper on the side. I read it and said:

[Letter]

My Dearest Elizabeth,

It's been months now, you know? I am completely wondering how are you today... I wanted to apologize if I made your cute smile gone. It's been nice seeing you grow too, developing as a mature lady.

I heard that Lord Alois Trancy and you are almost engaged. To be honest, it's making me a little worried too. Would you mind if I talk to you tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon? It will be a crucial discussion.

-Lord Ciel Phantomhive

(To be continued....)
--

(A/N: YAAAAAYYYYYYY ^-^'
IM DONE WITH MAH FINALS
I SHOULD CELEBRATE....MAYBE NOT. What if I'll actually fail?! *sigh* I'm terribly busy searching a perfect gift for "him" but I made a chapterrrrrrr *▼*)