The party

-Phantomhive mansion, 8:35 a.m.-

Paula and I were the only one who can go to his party since my brother is too busy to go.

I quickly hid the diary inside the carriage somewhere were people can't see...

"Good morning, Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian opens the door of the carriage and gave his signature grin. It feels like he doesn't remember when that 'tragedy' happen.

"..." I can barely say a word. I suppose I can't or I won't answer him back but give him a sweet smile as always.

"Master is waiting for you." Sebastian mutters while slowly looking down. He closed the door and I walked on the stairs.

"Me?" My eyes widen in shock. I pretended I didn't care but I was desperate on the inside, just to see him.

I went inside as I felt really cold. It was crowded with so many "special people" but I can't see him..

Then there comes with the glare that everyone gave to me.

"Lady Elizabeth!!!" Suddenly, Finny and Meyrin ran fast to see me. They were wearing cute servant clothes as well and they were always entertaining the other people here inside his mansion.

I looked around the hall, a lot of people wearing amazing gowns and dresses that were sparkling so beautifully were talking to the other people.

I felt alone and no one to talk to. I feel like I don't belong here anymore... my body felt shaky and really cold for I can't stop on being scared. What if he's just making a joke on me?

Suddenly, people were staring at me and gave a little laugh. Without noticing, I feel suddenly embarrassed for no reason. I almost cried, but I prevented it to happen.

Why? Because of mother's teachings, I turned to cry a lot...I was no longer a strong woman.

"Lizzy...." Out of the blue, I heard a familiar voice. A deep voice came somewhere, a young voice of a boy. Ciel was the only one I can remember and I thought it was his...—

"Hello, Lizzy!" Another unexpected voice came but this time, it was different. I turned around and I saw a boy with crystal blue eyes, blonde hair and his height's taller than mine...

"Who are you?" I asked himas I tilted my head. It got more evenly awkward because he was near to me...like there's only a few centimeters and we could kiss!

"Did you forget, Lizzy? It's me, Alois!" He chuckled as he unexpectedly held my hand.

"Alois? How did you know my nickname...C-Ciel only says m-my nickname..." A slight blush filled on my cheeks. Then his eyes were different, it became dark.

"I'll take her now." Suddenly, someone crossed on our way and touched my shoulder. It was....

Ciel!

"Ciel?!" My voice became more high pitched as my eyes widen and a slight shake came on my body.

It's him....

Oh no! what to do now? Should I hug him?? Kiss him on the cheek? Twirl him around? Run out?? Cry?!

I can't....I'm glued to where I stood.

(A/N:Sorry I it didn't have any diary pov or something...)

Kranchymallows~